STAR TREK 2d20
Page 54 of 58 First ... 4445253545556 ... Last
    You could "try" to report it and request they fix it. Trivial fix for them - I'm just jaded over asking for any timely fixes - still waiting on a asset webm initialization fix going on 6 months. Why I suggested you just try to make your own work around.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    You could "try" to report it and request they fix it. Trivial fix for them - I'm just jaded over asking for any timely fixes - still waiting on a asset webm initialization fix going on 6 months. Why I suggested you just try to make your own work around.
    Yeah... no thanks. I'll choose to maintain my sanity for now.

It might not be "perfect", but this is soooo much better! Thank you both for identifying it and fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    Yeah... no thanks. I'll choose to maintain my sanity for now.
    Or--just hear me out here--go ahead and report it so that there's at least a CHANCE that it will get fixed. Otherwise, don't and keep around one more thing to complain about if you like that sort of thing.

These two things could likely be handled by different people and, thus, prioritized differently.

Honestly, I would just do it for you because this would impact anyone trying to do their own theme but I'm not sure where to point them. File/line numbers would be ideal.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Or--just hear me out here--go ahead and report it so that there's at least a CHANCE that it will get fixed. Otherwise, don't and keep around one more thing to complain about if you like that sort of thing.

These two things could likely be handled by different people and, thus, prioritized differently.

Honestly, I would just do it for you because this would impact anyone trying to do their own theme but I'm not sure where to point them. File/line numbers would be ideal.
    Likely in engine code so only the screen shot I gave earlier would apply. They would have to figure out the where and what was done wrong. We can only see it - not effect it - or JustinFreitas would have simply been able to fix it instead of "fooling it" with a kludge.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Likely in engine code so only the screen shot I gave earlier would apply. They would have to figure out the where and what was done wrong. We can only see it - not effect it - or JustinFreitas would have simply been able to fix it instead of "fooling it" with a kludge.
    Thanks @SilentRuin. Problem reported. Hopefully it'll be one of those "I'm already in here, I'll just fix this too" kind of things.
    --
    I'm so bassic

A lot of the new functionality in the TEST build will require dark theme rework. Just a heads up that change is coming and it will be hard to say when I'll be able to get all of the new features accounted for in the theme. The project is on Github for anyone interested in contributing code to assist with the new feature translations to this theme. https://github.com/SirMotte/FGU-Theme-Hearth

Loving the theme, however, I run Savage Worlds Adventure Edition games with some degree of frequency, and I have noticed some readability issues. Specifically, there are some text fields that use a black font on the dark background. I've done my best to pinpoint them with red dots, however redundant that might be.

Character Skills tab (the Advances field on this sheet is also affected)
    Character Inventory tab
    Character Notes tab
    NPC Skills tab
    Vehicle sheet (title only)
    Abilities sheet
    Edge sheet
    Hindrance sheet
    Skill sheet
    Notes (open note title only)
    Last edited by Muagen; February 17th, 2024 at 18:05. Reason: note on Advances field added

Nice job on the issue write up. Let me see what I can do for ya. I'm trying to get the beta changes done first then I'll get around to these. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    Nice job on the issue write up. Let me see what I can do for ya. I'm trying to get the beta changes done first then I'll get around to these. Thanks!
    Happy to contribute!

Thread Information