5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 53 of 58 First ... 3435152535455 ... Last
    I've updated the front page to better reflect the changes in leadership and have a more neutral tone. @Justin you might want to update the forge entry accordingly.

Regarding the visuals issues from downsizing, I'm unsure if this will ever be noticed by anyone but me, so don't break a leg over it.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    I've updated the front page to better reflect the changes in leadership and have a more neutral tone. @Justin you might want to update the forge entry accordingly.
    Done, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Regarding the visuals issues from downsizing, I'm unsure if this will ever be noticed by anyone but me, so don't break a leg over it.
    Ok, thanks... I'll see what I can do about replacing them back to their original state.

Is there a way to change the color of the text for spells? My players aren't a fan of the red text. We all have old eyes and wear glasses.

Can't read text in map editor for paint/line size entry fields.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Can't read text in map editor for paint/line size entry fields.
    Yeah, that one is gonna be a while... I can't find where those are accessible and also why some look correct and some don't. Sorry for the bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    Yeah, that one is gonna be a while... I can't find where those are accessible and also why some look correct and some don't. Sorry for the bad news.
    Simple trial and error allows you to find it - I saw it was yellow and that you used FFF0CA for that - searching your .ext for all references to that showed a handful of files - replacing all in each file trial and error showed me which was the guilty file and then replacing several at a time in that file let me find the culprit. Naturally (yeah I'm pretty jaded with FGU so take my side commentary with a grain of salt) FGU put the wrong foreground color in those fields I referenced. They used the panel foreground color instead of the field foreground color. They got away with this as both background colors showed black text up. But in your world the panel background color and the field background color are dark and light respectively. I'd suggest telling them to fix it but that will likely result in them putting it in some "someday, when we have time" list which may never get done. So for now I'd suggest choosing a color that works in both light and dark backgrounds. Grey looked nauseous to me on the panel even though it worked - so I suggest bronze.

corerpg_compilation.xml
    Code:
    	<template name="imagedata_record_step">
    		<imagedatacontrol>
    			<invisible />
    			<color>cd7f32</color> <!-- Replaceable Color: Primary Foreground -->
    			<backcolor>232323</backcolor> <!-- Replaceable Color: Primary Background -->
    		</imagedatacontrol>
    	</template>
    Attached Images Attached Images

Simple trial and error allows you to find it - I saw it was yellow and that you used FFF0CA for that - searching your .ext for all references to that showed a handful of files - replacing all in each file trial and error showed me which was the guilty file and then replacing several at a time in that file let me find the culprit. Naturally (yeah I'm pretty jaded with FGU so take my side commentary with a grain of salt) FGU put the wrong foreground color in those fields I referenced. They used the panel foreground color instead of the field foreground color. They got away with this as both background colors showed black text up. But in your world the panel background color and the field background color are dark and light respectively. I'd suggest telling them to fix it but that will likely result in them putting it in some "someday, when we have time" list which may never get done. So for now I'd suggest choosing a color that works in both light and dark backgrounds. Grey looked nauseous to me on the panel even though it worked - so I suggest bronze.

NICE!! That was making me angry and I tried a few times to fix it but always ended up frustrated and with no fix. I figured there was a bug in FGU because fields right next to each other had a different font color. Anyway, I appreciate that find and the community loves you for it, I'm sure. I'll get your change in this weekend. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    NICE!! That was making me angry and I tried a few times to fix it but always ended up frustrated and with no fix. I figured there was a bug in FGU because fields right next to each other had a different font color. Anyway, I appreciate that find and the community loves you for it, I'm sure. I'll get your change in this weekend. Thanks!
    Feel free to find a different color solution now that you know the issues. I did not try changing the foreground/background for field colors and panel colors to find some better combo. I stopped at "good enough" on my second try on panel foreground color.

I see you went with the light grey - ah well - good enough

I see you went with the light grey - ah well - good enough
    lol... yeah, I went with the nauseating grey... I got less sick looking at that than the bronze. We'll see what the peanut gallery says over time. I noticed changing that foreground color also changes the image menu bar above the foreground color frame too. Would just be nice if they fixed that display bug in the fields to always be black font on white field... then we could put it back to the yellow/cream color and life would be good. Maybe someday!

Thread Information