Starfinder Playlist
Page 52 of 58 First ... 2425051525354 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    Thanks. I made the changes on my dev branch and they seem fine. I’ll double check again tonight. Prolly push out the update if all is well.
    Works perfectly thanks.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Great! I need to do the release post but I've just been pushing little fixes here and there until then... kinda collecting them. I'll do that this weekend.

Just noticed this recent change since the 15th of Dec, specifically affecting the attack mod fields in the actions tab. I've included a pic of what we are seeing for clarification. Screenshot.png
    Last edited by ChipDancer; December 28th, 2023 at 18:53. Reason: forgot pic

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDancer View Post
    Just noticed this recent change since the 15th of Dec, specifically affecting the attack mod fields in the actions tab. I've included a pic of what we are seeing for clarification. Screenshot.png
    I'm not seeing this in 5E, what ruleset you using?

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDancer View Post
    Update the host system FGU on the Forge to get the latest. The Dec 20 version 2.9.22.2 seems ok in PF2 on my system. See attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Issue resolved by removing existing extension and forcing a reload. Thanks for the help gentlemen!

ChipDancer

Update to v2.9.22.2 - Torchbearer

Announcement:

Hi Friends. Just getting the notes up for the Forge release on 12/20/23. Was stalling to see if I had time for more fixes but time ran out. I put a TODO list at the bottom of some known things that need fixing. Enjoy, Justin

Thus I have decided to step down as a maintainer. I'm not gone mind you, I just want to lift the increasingly heavy feeling of guilt that has been weighting on me for some time now.
    I may or may not contribute to Hearth Theme in the future if I feel like it.

Please give a cheerful "HipHip Hooray" to Justin Freitas. I strongly believe he is the perfect fit to further improve Hearth.

That being said, here comes the changelog, all thanks to Justin and seanmccarty. This is where you cheer again please .

Taking a long rest.
    Sir Motte

Changelog
    • Color fixes for OSE tabs Class, Data, Rolls.
    • OSE fix for 2E derived groupbox (Race Main tab)
    • New CoreRPG icons and fixes
    • Fix for tintable expand/collapse buttons in reference.
    • Removed empty windowclass.
    • Fix for chat wait. Adjust graphic canvas height 30px shorter 60x61, not 69x91
    • Extraneous comment close fix and also addition of mattekure's Timer extension
    • Reference large should be theme color FFF0CA
    • Fix for 5e CT subgroupbox frame (i.e. effects, offense, etc)
    • Fix for Sound sidebar icon color.
    • Charlist bubble was hard to see with easel icon, switching to normal cirle
    • Fixes for Output Record To Chat, including font color and frame colors.
    • Fix for Linker extension sidebar button.
    • OSE Fixes for spells.
    • OSE spell main tweaks
    • Use the lighter cream color instead of the yellow on the chat wait indictor. Now it matches the Dice Tray and other UI elements.
    • Fix for PFRPG2 Activities tab... colors are right now but the font should be changed to the standard Hearth font.
    • Update to CT for OSE to prevent the width going to small. Also, moved the DayTracker option button near the Round Counter to avoid confusion with the normal CT menu.
    • Account for CT Defense Item width in the CT minimum width.
    • Make hover icons use the primary light cream color instead of yellow to ,atch the rest of the UI.
    • Temporary graphic fixes, including the Height font color (wasn't able to adjust font color so changed background instead).
    • Remove button definitions for RequestedRolls (seanmccarty)
    • Added button definition that controls tintable icon colors. Used by RequestedRolls to set icon colors in a theme independent manner. (seanmccarty)
    • Move extraneous windowclasses from CoreRPG to their correct locations in 4e and PFRPG2.
    • Chat frame optimizations and also token name label fix like height.
    • For GM text, use the creamy primary font color instead of bright yellow. Has a much better match and isn't used for any other chat messages (player chat, whisper, etc).
    • Added lots of fixes and additional buttons to 5e, 4e, Core and OSE2
    • Added PFRPG2-Legacy support which was causing some of the theme elements to not be recognized.
    • Fix for PFRPG2-Legacy character sheet inventory tab spellfailure console error.
    • Applied the same fix/workaround as the token height label to the token name label so that the new hover token display on images works the same. When height fix goes in, we can make both of these Hearth/Dark style.
    • Inhibit the new menu building functionality until a full fix can get in. Instead, just add a close icon to all window menus for now to prevent the CoreRPG buttons from showing.
    • Fixed a couple of new style issues in the 4E ruleset.
    • Changed the token background pngs (with the golden frame) to remove the white question mark and circle to avoid those artifacts from showing through when transparent pngs are used for portraits.

TODO for Future:
    • Fix the menubar stuff correctly such that I no longer have to inhibit some of the controls being built.
    • Fix the various fields in the Image window right editor pane.
    • Fix the new token hover display and also the height field to be dark themed.

Download:

Fantasy Grounds Forge (Recommended)
    (Run an update using the FG Client if you're already subscribed):
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/12/view

GitHub:
    https://github.com/SirMotte/FGU-Theme-Hearth/releases

You’re welcome! SirMotte noticed some visual issues with the png files I had run thru an optimization tool so I’ll work to get the originals restored soon. Maybe this weekend, time depending.

Thread Information