FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I can now drop the shuttle frame to the Starship sheet. Thanks for fixing this problem.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Hi, can anyone help me? I have another issue, whenever I try to create a new PC Starship, the sheet opens in a different style, and the guide to build pop up doesnt show. TY

Captura de Tela (161).pngACaptura de Tela (161).pngATTACCaptura de Tela (161).pngCONFIG]48Captura de Tela (161).png885[/ATTACH]

Shipbuilding has been rebuilt - that's why the sheet looks different. I also don't think there's a guide anymore.

On PC Ships you can click on "Ship Parts" (or something similar) and drag them on the ship sheet as usual.

So that means its harder to do now than b4?

the ship builder drag and drop gives me this ("script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_charstarship.lua"]:658: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nOldPilotMod' (a nil value)" Error
    and you can't enter the stats manually

Quote Originally Posted by garrett146 View Post
    the ship builder drag and drop gives me this ("script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_charstarship.lua"]:658: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nOldPilotMod' (a nil value)" Error
    Please provide the steps you performed to receive the error. This could be related to quite a few drops.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by zohret View Post
    So that means its harder to do now than b4?
    I think it's pretty much the same process (with the exception of the walkthrough page being displayed).

Quote Originally Posted by garrett146 View Post
    I think I had the error once - assigning a pilot with at least 1 rank may have temporarily fixed it.

And why cant I use one of the ships at the NPC box, that are allready pre-made and give them to my players? When I try to move an NPC ship to the PC ship box, it does not allow it.
    I mean, It should right? These ships are done, and can be used on the go. Having to create one from the scratch when there are multiple ones done allready seems a bit of a waste.

I think that is planned for one of the future releases - though it does require code to be rebuilt, so will likely still take a bit of time.

At the moment however, no, it's not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    I think that is planned for one of the future releases - though it does require code to be rebuilt, so will likely still take a bit of time.

At the moment however, no, it's not possible.
    I see, ty for being helpfull, I really hope this is implemented, cuz I spent a fat stack of cash on the starship operation manual in the hope I could use the ships. So thats a bit missleading, but anyways, also made a post here about integrating a`hacking interface to FGU.

Thread Information