DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 106 of 111 First ... 65696104105106107108 ... Last
    If you use the luck trait which is an optional trait from the Companion, you cannot roll it from the party sheet since the party sheet doesn't capture the trait properly. You can only roll it from the character sheet. The party sheet has a place for the stat, but it just doesn't populate it.

Pushed a new update to fix this latest report.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I think i mentioned this before, but the Behind the Claw module is missing the Trin's Veil subsector map from the book.

I found an issue with Misc Actions. While it auto populated the Tactics (military) skill, it didn't populate the actual skill rank and mod and in this case there was also a Tactics (naval) that i assume would auto populate, but it didn't in that case. I am not sure if there are other skills that should populate in that section, but i think there is something wrong with the code in this section.

I found a problem dragging the Saurian race from Behind the claw to a character sheet. it won't drag and populate. I also see that the armor trait for races...this would apply to Saurian if you could use the race, but take Warrior caste doesn't account for the armor trait in the character sheet. This may be an overall code issue where the race traits just don't auto populate their affect anywhere. It should stack with armor in general, but you need to find a way to manually do it now.

Thank you for the reports. We have taken note and will investigate them.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

For the Central Supply Catalogue, the personal augmentation piece of Combat Arm is supposed to have the following armour modifiers which seem to be missed. I've tried adding them manually on the character sheet version but it isn't taking.
    TL 8 +2 armour
    TL11 +4 armour
    TL13 +6 armour

Now subdermal armour works the way it's set up, but the Combat Arm appears to be missing the modifiers.
    Just once I would like someone to call me "Sir," without adding "you're making a scene."

New dice rolling error reported by someone on the Mongoose Discord:

If you type /roll 2d6r1 causes you to roll d20s? I can do /roll 2d8r1 and it works fine but doing 6 causes it to roll d20s

ALSO

How hard would it be to change the die image on the character sheets from a d20 to a d6 to be more in line with game mechanics?
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Party sheet ships cargo.

- As a player if I open the party sheet and go to cargo some errors pop in the console and anything I enter in the cargo is not shared with the GM

I would expect the cargo list to be shared with all players

I'm currently running in the beta Test version; and I'm not seeing any errors when opening the Party Sheet -> Ships tab where the Cargo list is created. Also, players are not able to enter data on the Party Sheet -> Ships tab as well.

It sounds like you may be running an older version of the ruleset perhaps. What version is reported in the Chat window on campaign start?

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information