STAR TREK 2d20
Page 102 of 111 First ... 25292100101102103104 ... Last
    I checked it over again and the function that was setup to get the skill was only collecting the level of the skill. I changed that over to be the total that is derived on the skill tab. Please run another update and it should pull this fix down.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi everyone, got another starship combat issue where I'm not sure whether it's a bug or just user error.

I have the PC starship properly assigned so that it appears on the ship tab of the Character Sheet. Gunner is assigned and when I click 'Show' the weapons come up. Attack mods include the character's gunner skill. So far, so good.

When I go into the Spacecraft Combat Tracker I can drag the PC Spacecraft in there and it shows the correct weaponry under Attacks but the combat modifiers are all wrong. How do I get the correct mods for the gunner included here?

Also, there's a button between the 'space and reach' and 'attack' button. It looks like two meeples. What's this for?

Postscript: I just noticed that when I try and drag the character token to the Spacecraft Combat Tracker it adds it to the normal Combat Tracker instead. Is this where the problem sits?

It appears that if you activate the optional stats like luck on from the Companion they do not properly calculate on the Actions tab on the character sheet and the relevant number doesnt not show up on the Party sheet. I was only using Luck so i don't know if this applies to the other stats as well. It seems that Psi also doesn't work on either the Actions tab or party sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    It appears that if you activate the optional stats like luck on from the Companion they do not properly calculate on the Actions tab on the character sheet and the relevant number doesnt not show up on the Party sheet. I was only using Luck so i don't know if this applies to the other stats as well. It seems that Psi also doesn't work on either the Actions tab or party sheet.
    I would check it out on the TEST server as I can't replicate this on the Action tab from that version. The ruleset is currently on lockdown due to the beta and many of the updates are heading that way. May be some time till this goes LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by peterfdh View Post
    Hi everyone, got another starship combat issue where I'm not sure whether it's a bug or just user error.

I have the PC starship properly assigned so that it appears on the ship tab of the Character Sheet. Gunner is assigned and when I click 'Show' the weapons come up. Attack mods include the character's gunner skill. So far, so good.

When I go into the Spacecraft Combat Tracker I can drag the PC Spacecraft in there and it shows the correct weaponry under Attacks but the combat modifiers are all wrong. How do I get the correct mods for the gunner included here?

Also, there's a button between the 'space and reach' and 'attack' button. It looks like two meeples. What's this for?
    I'm looking into this. The code was borrowed from SFRPG and the process that should take place is the ship should be placed in the partysheet and then dragged from the partysheet to the ship combat tracker. This links things up and makes sure modifiers update to all the crew members. I'm not able to drag the PS ship to the ship combat tracker and I think that either was never completed or a bug. If not completed it might be a big undertaking and take some time to make this possible. So still looking into it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

i have Psi working again, but definitely not Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    i have Psi working again, but definitely not Luck.
    Was this on the LIVE server or on TEST. As I mentioned in my response, I am not able to replicate it on the TEST server. Since the beta is currently out and the ruleset is locked down, all bug fixes will be going to the TEST till it's pushed LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Was this on the LIVE server or on TEST. As I mentioned in my response, I am not able to replicate it on the TEST server. Since the beta is currently out and the ruleset is locked down, all bug fixes will be going to the TEST till it's pushed LIVE.
    I only use the LIVE server. Never TEST.

Ok, thanks, just wanted to be sure the TEST version was working correctly as that's what I tested as that will be the code going LIVE after the Beta.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information