DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 15 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Hi! First I'd like apologise for my poor English and thank Damned and supperteddy57 for their awesome job.

I've got some questions:
    1. In what PC sheet box should I setup the attacks? I've read damned recommending using "roll"s instead of "attackac" but, honestly, I'd like to try "attackac" to compare its result with its objective defense. Automation is one of the biggest Fantasy Grounds strengths. So is it possible?
    2. Where should I configure those rolls or attacks? "Bane/boon" box? And what fields should I fill please? There's a box called "Weapon Damage". Should I split up the attack and damage rolls in different boxes?
    3. @superteddy57. If I've not missunderstood something, you're now hired by SmiteWorks. Are you building an official DotSL ruleset? If you aren't, I'll keep creating my own module to create characters and so. But if you are building that official DotSL ruleset, then I'll wait for it to buy it, and meanwhile spend my time in other things.

Thank you

Eldarc
    Last edited by Eldarc; April 27th, 2020 at 16:54.

Here's how I set my sheets up for the players...they say it plays really well:

Capture.PNG

Hope that helps!

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

1) The focus I used was using the attribute rolls for attacks and "Weapon Damage" frame I set up rolls for the weapon damage. This was made way before damned introduced many of the features you may be familiar with now with MoreCore. This was developed for a one shot with my group at the time. So it's not a fully fleshed out automated project. Just something I threw together.

2) There is a box available as well for the Bane/Boon rolls for the players on the character sheet. It is honestly set up like a more focused MoreCore sheet. So you can honestly change the frame labels and put rolls anywhere. Whatever helps you play.

3) No I am not tasked with building a full fledged ruleset for this system. My projects can range from fixing/assisting with ruleset bugs to adding new features to CoreRPG. With Unity here, I've been busy with helping get that smooth for gameplay.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thank you both for your early answers!

@GunbunnyFuFu could you show the attack and damage forms too pls? Just to see how you filled every field and its syntax.
    @supperteddy57 what an awesome job for just a oneshot! And sorry for insisting on the SotDL ruleset. Ok, you're not working on it, but do you know if there's anyone else? Mb you do know, but you're not authorised to tell us... Anyway, thank you!

Eldarc

No current developers right now have taken up the mantle of working on this ruleset. If a community developer is interested, they can certainly reach out.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

No problem...here's the rolls:

Capture.PNG

Happy to help in whatever way I can!

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Thank you both again. You are very helpful. Very appreciated.

Would there be a way to use a character Strength bonus as a Parameter in that formula? For example, if a character had Strength 12, it would have a +2 while calling that value.

@GunbunnyFuFu. Could you tell me what does that "2xH" in the attack roll mean or do please?

Eldarc

/attackac 1d20+2xH means roll 1d20, add 2 (+2), xH means roll equal to or Higher than target Defense in order to hit. It's what allows the ruleset to know if it was a hit or miss.

GBFF

Got it! Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldarc View Post
    Hi! First I'd like apologise for my poor English and thank Damned and supperteddy57 for their awesome job.

I've got some questions:
    1. In what PC sheet box should I setup the attacks? I've read damned recommending using "roll"s instead of "attackac" but, honestly, I'd like to try "attackac" to compare its result with its objective defense. Automation is one of the biggest Fantasy Grounds strengths. So is it possible?
    2. Where should I configure those rolls or attacks? "Bane/boon" box? And what fields should I fill please? There's a box called "Weapon Damage". Should I split up the attack and damage rolls in different boxes?
    3. @superteddy57. If I've not missunderstood something, you're now hired by SmiteWorks. Are you building an official DotSL ruleset? If you aren't, I'll keep creating my own module to create characters and so. But if you are building that official DotSL ruleset, then I'll wait for it to buy it, and meanwhile spend my time in other things.

Thank you

Eldarc
    Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    No problem...here's the rolls:

Capture.PNG

Happy to help in whatever way I can!

GBFF
    Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    /attackac 1d20+2xH means roll 1d20, add 2 (+2), xH means roll equal to or Higher than target Defense in order to hit. It's what allows the ruleset to know if it was a hit or miss.

GBFF
    When I say dont use Attacks on the default MoreCore sheet there is a field called Attacks. They still work but have less functionality than more specific Rolls
    As Gunbunny says attackac and damageroll are good to use
    Do go one better than Gunbunny though and use Roll Parameters to add the Strength bonus.

Thread Information