GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Game Calendar Issues

Hello all,
    Is any one else experiencing issues with the game calendar? The problem I am having is when I try to access campaign management or access an event, the link does not load and I am left with an empty screen. I have not had this issue before yesterday. I have not done any updates to cause this issue with my OP system, virus protection , etc. I am running Windows 10 and using Chrome for my browser. Any help would be appreciated.

RS
    BDaniel

I'm getting the same thing

Same thing. Blank white page. ??
    BBG Robert

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    Japan Time (GMT +9)

Blog Entries
    Hey everyone, thanks for the report. I'm trying to track down the root cause. When did you last use the page successfully? I'm seeing some database updates that show activity as of this morning at least. I can confirm that it isn't currently working on my end too though.

Blog Entries
    Doug, it may be related to this thread as well; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Player-update

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    It should be back up and running now.

The Manage Campaigns is an older page that uses an older style of programming that is much less forgivable. Evidently, Ridgjohn had a single character in the description that it couldn't recognize and it shut down the whole shebang.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It should be back up and running now.

The Manage Campaigns is an older page that uses an older style of programming that is much less forgivable. Evidently, Ridgjohn had a single character in the description that it couldn't recognize and it shut down the whole shebang.
    Thanks Doug. It is back up and running for me. I hope everyone else ills were cured also.

Blog Entries
    Working for me.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information