GI JOE RPG Launch

False Adobe Flash Player update

Keep getting message to update flash player when looking at game calendar. Clicked on update and got virus message from AVG. Blocked and removed then went to Adobe to check my player, I am running current version so no need for update. Tracked virus on AVG website and found this is a ransomware linked to a false update. Don't know if there is anything you can do on your end but every time I try to check the game calendar I get this false update. Anyone else getting this be careful of this and check your flash player version on Adobe website. Have scanned my comp so all good on my end, seems to be a trigger on the calendar.

Interesting... I'm not seeing any Update message. Which Operating System are you using?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I use windows 10, it is working correctly now...but yea, started with blank page but if I tried to reload multiple times I got the message.."your flash player may be out of date" then when I clicked that link I got the bad download for adobe.
    Last edited by Draven; May 18th, 2017 at 21:51.

Thread Information