FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

MoreCore extensions

Instructions on how to install extensions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions

The following are compatible with MoreCore ruleset:

Please post comments on individual extensions in the specific extension thread (linked above) - keep this thread for info on new/updated extensions. Thanks!
    Last edited by damned; April 16th, 2021 at 05:41.

Conan 2d20 Theme can be found here.

The like to How To Install Extensions doesn't seem to be working right now. I think I need to see an Installing Extensions for Dummies.
    FGU Ultimate -- All Players Welcome
    "Without Love, I'd have no anger. I wouldn't believe in righteousness." -- Bernie Taupin

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hopcroft View Post
    The like to How To Install Extensions doesn't seem to be working right now.
    The URL wasn't copied correctly. Try it now.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Welcome to the forums and FG community! Somebody with more knowledge than I should be along shortly.

I may need the "I think I need to see an Installing Extensions for Dummies" as well. Following the instructions at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/i...iew#Extensions didn't work for me. I'm trying to install FG GAP and getting nowhere. Is there anyplace else that I should be looking?

Quote Originally Posted by PeteFanning View Post
    I may need the "I think I need to see an Installing Extensions for Dummies" as well. Following the instructions at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/i...iew#Extensions didn't work for me. I'm trying to install FG GAP and getting nowhere. Is there anyplace else that I should be looking?
    • Open FG
    • click the folder icon in the top right hand corner
    • go to the "extensions" directory in the file explorer that opens
    • paste the <extensionname>.ext file here.
    • Restart Fantasy Grounds, create a new campaign using a ruleset supported by the extension and see if the extension is listed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks! I'm now up and running! I must be getting to be a slow learner in my old age....

Could you please add a loadorder to the MoTW theme ?
    I use a WIP Lpak with loadorder 90 and it's loaded before as the loadorder is not specified

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by metazeta View Post
    Could you please add a loadorder to the MoTW theme ?
    I use a WIP Lpak with loadorder 90 and it's loaded before as the loadorder is not specified
    Hi metazeta what would you recommend the load order be set at?
    I need to refresh all those themes at some point but for now its probably best you edit your copy of the theme for now.

Thread Information