STAR TREK 2d20

Big issue with the trap sheet in 4e!!!

Hello devs!!

I am here to report a big issue: if you unlock an already existing trap or create a new one, when you have it in edit mode, a Power category appears and you can give the trap some attacks. When you are done editing, the attack will not appear under a Power category, it will appear under a Traits category, and the power that you have made will be shared with ALL traps. I’m not joking here, the traps that had attacks now don’t, and they have the one attack I had made for a new trap.

This I think is quite the issue, please devs we need help!!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Can you show me some screenshots of it in unlocked state or provide a link/copy of the campaign with the trap record in it?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I tested this on my end and I'm able to see the actions being built with a new custom trap. So I will need more specific information and steps to replicate.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Hello ! Thank you for the quick answer! I have made a video to show you the issue, how can I transit it to you?

You can setup a link to it using a cloud resource like google drive or other online drive or if it's a small gif you can attach to the forum post here.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Here is the link! Hope I’ve been clear in my video of what the issue looks like!

https://youtu.be/nSABRjJtXp4

I have resolved that issue with the latest build. If the update will go out today, but will be with the next update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

The fix that @superteddy57 provided has been made available in the Live channel. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information