DICE PACKS BUNDLE

MgT 2016 vs 2022 Changes

I just found a forum post from Nov-2023 (https://forum.mongoosepublishing.com...4/#post-968517) of the Mongoose webpage regarding the changes from the 2016 version of the rules to the 2022 update version. MongooseMatt replied with a link to a PDF that lists a lot of the changes but he also says that not everything is in there.

Here is a direct link to the PDF:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/06...f?v=1642024024

Hope this is useful to folks.

There are three books Core Rules, High Guard and Central Supply Catalog that were all updated in 2022/2023 and it would be nice to get those changes into the ruleset.

I am on vacation and won't be able to tackle anything at this time. I was going through this prior to the holiday. I've gone through the core rulebook and didn't see much that wasn't changed. I would say it might be faster to post what is missing or where the majority of content is not correct. Is the items not displaying correct information or is it the reference manual material that is not correct?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

My goal with the link tot he PDF was not necessarily to get the ruleset updated at this point it was more to get some questions answered as to what changed between the two versions of the rule book. I have wondered that for quite a while and since I found at least a partial answer this morning I wanted to provide it here.

In the post Matt said, "That should get you 90% of the way there in terms of rules. There is no comprehensive sheet for this, as there are many, many small changes to the text - though most of those have nothing to do with the rules." The second link in my original post is to the PDF of the changes.

Given the drastic changes to how each version of the books look I think folks thought there were a lot more changes than there actually are as so much changed with respect to the layout of the two books. At this point, short of re-creating a new Reference Manual, which would be A LOT OF WORK, updates to sentences here and there could suffice.

In the update PDF the page numbers do follow what is in the core rule book from 2016. The info in parenthesis is just for the Starter Set and do not really apply to any updates you might be doing.

Thread Information