STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Health is working now, thank you.

However, when attempting a power roll off the combat tracker there is an error. The power roll can be made via the SPC card when opened through the tracker.
    Attached Images Attached Images

pushed a hotfix. Please update again and see if it is operating as intended. You may need to remove the old NPC and add a new entry.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Chicago By Night

Reference Manual
    -Antagonists Stats
    --Son's Coterie

The SPC record for 'Zion "Snowman" Middleton' is nested in 'Sydney "One-Round" Middleton'.

I've fixed the SPC record link for 'Sydney "One-Round" Middleton' in the Son's Coterie section of the Chicago by Night Reference manual. Please check for updates.

How to use Attributes on SPC

I see that we can turn on an expanded attributes section on the SPC card but when the SPC goes to the combat tracker I do not see a way to use them. I've tried selecting them off the card itself when linked to the tracker but it still only rolls the skill alone. What am I missing?

MOD: Moved to bug report thread
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by superteddy57; March 24th, 2024 at 18:13.

Verified and found the issue. A fix has been sent in for review and will be pushed with next ruleset update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

This change is now available. Please run a new Check for Updates to get it.

Regards,
    JPG

Just checked and it is working off of the SPC sheet just fine. Attributes do not show on the tracker still.

You might need to cycle the subsection for it to show or need to remove the SPC from the CT and re-add. I can't verify the attributes are not showing.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information