DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 20 First ... 89101112 ... Last

We got all five of our characters made tonight. Got our ships added to the Party Sheet. Went back to view character sheets prior to starting and noticed everyone's Disciplines had been reset to 0. It won't let any of us edit this to set them back to what they were supposed to be. Is there a way to fix this or do we have to start over (and will it happen again)?

Well, I guess a couple of the characters have one or two in a Discipline or two, so they aren't all at 0, just most of them.
    (Note that some were made with the Creator and some were entered manually if this matters).

I recreated one of the characters in a different campaign. I used the character creator. As soon as I finished, the same thing happened.
    Last edited by Morik; June 14th, 2023 at 07:18.

Attachment 57711 Here's a pic. Note the Discipline. None of us can change them. The Command and Security should both be 4. Don't remember the lower ones.

This screenshot is from when I recreated the character from a freshly created campaign (with all modules loaded)

I had an update right before I noticed this issue.
    Last edited by Morik; June 14th, 2023 at 07:38.

I am able to verify and investigating. The template for that control was changed to work with the new FG update that just released.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

My ever-loving and faithful players contacted me with the message, "So, what did you break?". So trusting... lol

Nothing you did as I can see it with other controls that use that functionality. We'll get an update out when we are able to nail down the issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Can I work on my Campaign (add npcs, ships, and such), or should I wait to see if I need to remake the whole campaign?

I pushed a hotfix for the issue. Should be available now. Please update and see if it's resolved on your end.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Hi just did update... now the campaign won't load at all... from the console log:

[6/14/2023 9:16:43 PM] [ERROR] Error loading ruleset XML file. [Star Trek Adventures 2d20] [campaign/record_char_main.xml]: The 'sheetdata' start tag on line 279 position 4 does not match the end tag of 'hn'. Line 282, position 6.

Hope this helps...

Thanks for the report. I'll have a look.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information