DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Need help. new ability score doesn't add bonus to the ability check roll

Need help. This is my first time posting so I hope that I'm in the right section and my first time making an extension. Anyways, I created an extension to the 3.5E ruleset. That adds 4 new ability scores to the character sheet. That part is working fine but when I preform an ability check from the character sheet it rolls the die and shows the ability name but doesn't add the bonus to the roll. Anyone know what file I need to edit to make it apply the bonus to the roll? so far I have copied and modified the following files

campaign/template_char.xml
    campaign/template_campaign.xml
    strings/strings_35e.xml
    scripts/data_common.lua
    scripts/manager_actor2.lua
    manager_effect_35E.lua

Am I missing a file that I still need to edit? If I can get this working then all I need to do after that is modify the mini character sheet files but wanted to figure this out before moving on.

If anyone can give me an help that would be great

Thanks,

I dont see the manager_action_check or any of the roller scripts. I would check there as 3.5e ruleset checks for the abilities mod based on the one your rolling.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I dont see the manager_action_check or any of the roller scripts. I would check there as 3.5e ruleset checks for the abilities mod based on the one your rolling.
    I can't find a manager_action_check file do you know what folder it is in?

I was refering to one of the global script files in the scripts folder. They handle the rolls. So you would need to track down the one being used and how the ability mod is being added to the roll
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I wasn't near a computer when I posted my suggestion. I checked over 3.5E and the one I was referring to was manager_action_ability.lua. Check there under Mod Roll. That is the location that adds the bonus from Ability Scores.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information