Starfinder Playlist
Page 20 of 47 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Wow. I wish my clock adjuster looked like that. for some reason, mine is kind of cut off on the bottom.

I'm using the default leather theme.
    It's your theme. That happens with themes that have no title bar.

EDIT: also here is a beta build of a new improvement that Corun added.
    If you have the options menu toggle set to Full Process it should now switch to Quick Mode automatically when not needed (when there are no ongoing effects).
    It also contains a fix for a regression in PokeyCA/DCrumb's rounds advancement fix to allow rounds to go past 9.
    I have only tested it with PFRPG.

As a reminder of what full process does:
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It triggers effects that occur each round. FHEAL, REGEN, DMGO. It also rolls death saves. Possibly other things.
    EDIT2: removed in favor of new build (there were 26 downloads here).
    Last edited by bmos; April 2nd, 2021 at 21:25.

I do have a question regarding the number inputted into the mins/hrs and short/long rest fields. Would there be a way to remember the last numbers entered from one session to the next? I find that those fields tend to be the same numbers more times than not and having them persist would be one less thing to setup before or during the game. Thanks in advance for any help or information.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I do have a question regarding the number inputted into the mins/hrs and short/long rest fields. Would there be a way to remember the last numbers entered from one session to the next? I find that those fields tend to be the same numbers more times than not and having them persist would be one less thing to setup before or during the game. Thanks in advance for any help or information.
    I second that request :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I second that request :-)
    I third it.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thank you for picking this extension back up!

Is it possible to give an option to select the tables for weather effects?

Quote Originally Posted by Taralas View Post
    Thank you for picking this extension back up!

Is it possible to give an option to select the tables for weather effects?
    This is something I was planning to add when I was maintaining the PFRPG port. I was tracking it as issue [10] in my issue tracker and had a pretty good user experience planned (I think so at least).

This is something I was planning to add when I was maintaining the PFRPG port. I was tracking it as issue [10] in my issue tracker and had a pretty good user experience planned (I think so at least).
    That sounds great!

Smile

Hi,

First of all, thank you for this wonderful extension. I love it...although I think I don't know how to use it properly, or I don't know if I want it to do something that it doesn't do, or something else.

I have the clock adjuster with the calendar set (Harptos) in my current 5e campaign (SKT). I also have my "Open Travel Manager" open, in which I've got it set with the distance my PC's have to travel, speed, and travel by (2 hours) set. I have opened my "Open Events Manager", with an event set to happen, with an hour and date specified.

Here's my thing (screen shot attached): If I pass time using the clock adjuster, by changing the time with my ctrl+wheel of the mouse, on the chat it does show me the event I have set. However, if I use the Travel Manager, although it does forward the time in clock adjuster, once I reach/pass the hour/date fixed for my event, it does not show it to me on the chat. Is this supposed to be like this or am I doing something wrong?
    This also happens to anything set on the "Reminder Manager".

I would also like to make a suggestion: when updating the extension, could it be updated on the first page instead of throughout random pages of the forum? I had downloaded the original file uploaded on page 17 when it was first uploaded, and today I read throughout the enitre forum just to see if I could find something related to my issue, and found out that the file uploaded on page 17 on the 10th of March, had been re-uploaded on the 25th. It'd make much easier to track the latest update of the extension. (I now have the latest file, and I'm still experiencing what I explained above).

Many thanks in advance for the help!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Yonjaime; April 1st, 2021 at 10:22. Reason: Forgot to add screenshot! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Yonjaime View Post
    I would also like to make a suggestion: when updating the extension, could it be updated on the first page instead of throughout random pages of the forum? I had downloaded the original file uploaded on page 17 when it was first uploaded, and today I read throughout the enitre forum just to see if I could find something related to my issue, and found out that the file uploaded on page 17 on the 10th of March, had been re-uploaded on the 25th. It'd make much easier to track the latest update of the extension. (I now have the latest file, and I'm still experiencing what I explained above).
    Unfortunately not. It's not my extension, but I've been posting my own updates here since the original author doesn't have time to work on it very often. The version in the first post is the most recent official version from pr6i6e6st.
    Reminders and such only trigger when you advance using the second row of boxes (which is how you're supposed to advance time using this extension).

Unfortunately not. It's not my extension, but I've been posting my own updates here since the original author doesn't have time to work on it very often. The version in the first post is the most recent official version from pr6i6e6st.
    Reminders and such only trigger when you advance using the second row of boxes (which is how you're supposed to advance time using this extension).
    Ahhhhh, ok! Now I see. It's a shame, in my opinion obviously, that the by passing time on the Clock Adjuster with the Travel Manager doesn't trigger them... Nonetheless, thanks to you, now I can work around it.

Thank you very much for your quick and helpful reply!!!

Thread Information