5E Character Create Playlist

Exhaustion Effect

(5e Ruleset)

I'm not able to get the exhaustion effect to work. I'm trying to create a custom effect, but it's not properly granting disadvantage.

I tried Exhaustion 1, EXHUASTION 1, Exhaustion (1), and EXHAUSTION (1). I've also tried all lower case variants.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritofFire View Post
    (5e Ruleset)

I'm not able to get the exhaustion effect to work. I'm trying to create a custom effect, but it's not properly granting disadvantage.

I tried Exhaustion 1, EXHUASTION 1, Exhaustion (1), and EXHAUSTION (1). I've also tried all lower case variants.

Any ideas?
    It is EXHAUSTION: 1

Blog Entries
    I suggest always copy/paste from the wiki and not trying to remember the syntax. Because I get it wrong too often!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I realize I'm pulling up a dead thread there, but there is not really an example on the wiki that I can see, that you can choose to copy it from :>
    FGC Ultimate License, FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Stoehovve
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Tutorials - https://www.youtube.com/user/stoehovve

You didn't say the ruleset but the original was for 5E. The link to the Exhaustion is in Misc category here. But it only shows the Keyword. Like Kelrugem says above you need a colon and number after the keyword to actually set the level of exhaustion, ie EXHAUSTION: 2

Note: I used the new link to a position of a page in Chrome. If you are not using Chrome, then use your browser search for Exhaustion on the page.
    Last edited by Griogre; November 20th, 2021 at 17:10.

Thread Information