FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Map folder

Map folder

i can add maps to FGU in the campaign folder NP.

what fold do you add to. if you want the map available for all campaigns?

Thanks

Blog Entries

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

thanks but it still only puts the image in a campaign folder. im looking for a general folder in FGU that i can put maps, that no matter what campaign i open, or, if i create a new one, those maps will be accessible.
    perhaps this is not possible and i need to put them in each campaign folder , or, it is entirely possible that i am misreading something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kordin View Post
    thanks but it still only puts the image in a campaign folder. im looking for a general folder in FGU that i can put maps, that no matter what campaign i open, or, if i create a new one, those maps will be accessible.
    perhaps this is not possible and i need to put them in each campaign folder , or, it is entirely possible that i am misreading something.
    add them to the "images" folder of the FGU data directory itself (you may need to create that folder first) That would act as a global storage for assets

i did. but didnt work. thats why i came here asking.

unless i did it wrong =)

actually it did work. and this entire time it was user error. thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kordin View Post
    actually it did work. and this entire time it was user error. thanks guys.
    Hehe, no worries

Yeah, I should have mentioned that the "asset bag" of the global folder has the name "data" in the assets window, while the campaign specific one is "campaign" You probably looked for another name, I guess?

Thread Information