FG Spreadshirt Swag

Could not connect to the host. check your network settings and verify the host addres

GUYS PLEASE HELP ME. i got a problem. We cant set up the fg so the players can connect to GM server. Please can anyone help me?
    we opened the port, we disabled firewall, we created rules, we set the network to puplic and local and gave permissions...
    NOTHING works.
    PLEASE help
    message: could not connect to the host. check your network settings and verify the host address
    We all have the same versions, We also payed for a monthly sub for ultimate version...

We dont know what to do....
    Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.
    -Robert E. Howard, Conan "Beyond the Black River" (1935)

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
    -Robert E. Howard, Conan "The Tower of the Elephant" (1933)

We run Classic FG

Blog Entries
    Please post the answers to the 8 questions from this thread and let us know all the steps from that thread you have teken to resolve; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-Explained

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Please post the answers to the 8 questions from this thread and let us know all the steps from that thread you have teken to resolve; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-Explained
    Because of we paid a monthly sub for classic ultimate edition and now we cant play. is it possible to swich this key to FGU so we can try that and see if its working?

tried everything and can't understand whats going wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by daemonos View Post
    Because of we paid a monthly sub for classic ultimate edition and now we cant play. is it possible to swich this key to FGU so we can try that and see if its working?

Good Day Daemonos
    Contact Support, Smiteworks has a 30 day money back guarantee then FGU sub instead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daemonos View Post

When you say you tried everything....

Have you followed that post that Lord Entrails linked you to?

Thread Information