FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 96 First ... 412131415162464 ... Last
    How do I remove a placed pin from a map?

Does the hide/remove toggle in the edit side pane for links hide these pins from players?

If not, then is there another way to do this for the players to NOT see placed pins?

I believe it is just right-click on the Pin and select Delete Link (or shortcut, depends on the ruleset).

Players won't see the pins regardless I think, from what I can see, you have to share the pin with them otherwise they won't see it.

D'Oh!
    Thanks

I was in layer mode and was going nuts wondering why the radial menu wasn't there

I closed the map and gave up until someone replied to my plea

When I reopened it, I was in play mode and the radial menu with remove link was there again!

Thanks for your help!

Blog Entries
    Red pins are only visible to GM, green pins have been shared and can be seen by players.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Red pins are only visible to GM, green pins have been shared and can be seen by players.
    Got it!

Thanks for the colour clarification!

Got it!

Thanks for the colour clarification!

Is there a way to export a map?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Is there a way to export a map?
    No, you'll have to take a screen shot.

But you can vote for the suggestion here; https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=134059

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

No, you'll have to take a screen shot.

But you can vote for the suggestion here; https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=134059
    Not completely true, depends on whether Reg speaks about maps or assets Maps can be exported, even the ones of official modules (in FGU), but they only show something, when loaded in another campaign, when one has the subordinate assets with which the map is built And the assets still can be encrypted

Hence, when you own the assets in the other campaign, then you can export and load the maps there, too (especially your stuff with your own-made assets)

Of course I assume that you mean with "export" FG's export (use /export or the button in the library).

LordEntrails probably understood that as a png export, then yes, this is not possible

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Not completely true, depends on whether Reg speaks about maps or assets Maps can be exported, even the ones of official modules (in FGU), but they only show something, when loaded in another campaign, when one has the subordinate assets with which the map is built And the assets still can be encrypted

Hence, when you own the assets in the other campaign, then you can export and load the maps there, too (especially your stuff with your own-made assets)

Of course I assume that you mean with "export" FG's export (use /export or the button in the library).

LordEntrails probably understood that as a png export, then yes, this is not possible
    Well, I guess that I meant both

1st thought was to take a map out of a module - cut the body of water out of it and then put it back with water fx layer

So I understand that's a "No "- whether I own the module or not, correct?

2nd was also sort of implied - If I spend time creating a map from tiles owned etc, then can I export to another campaign.

From what you've said that is possible, but is not straightforward?

Thread Information