DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Action tab appearance question

Hey all, on this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ul-information), Zacchaeus posted a example of each class. The action table has a different design where the effect and roll options are seen with out having to expand. How do i set it up like this?

Blog Entries
    Click the Mode/Display (depending if you are DM or player) button at the bottom of the sheet.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

https://imgur.com/a/bwTdZ

I mean like this. I know about switching between combat > prep > standard, but this is neither of the views.

Blog Entries
    So you are saying when you load one of the example XMLs from one of "The Complete..." posts they show up like your example image, and when you create a character in the same campaign it does not look like the image?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, it has the same look as any normal spell. If I drag it from that sheet to a new one its appearance changes to look like a regular spell as well

https://imgur.com/a/SoOOq

Left is the sheet with the power copied directly from the right pre uploaded character. The left one is how my stuff normally looks. I can change the
    "spell" on the right and thus title to Archfey but how to i get the icons on the right side in place of the name of the section it is under repeated.
    Last edited by Valekk; March 2nd, 2018 at 04:47.

Blog Entries
    I thought that was Prep vs Combat mode. But you said you checked that.

Hopefully Mr. Z or someone else can jump in with more info for you.

[Display: Actions] did it. Thanks LordEntrails for the help. Like a inch to the right of where you suggested.

Thread Information