5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

WOW Lets close threads we dont like

So AFTER SPENDING $1,100 with SMITEWORKS and ME complaining WHEN THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT WORK

results in closed theads on the forum which is the only way to communicate with them with THEY they is a great way

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-notifications
    So in response about the hostility "Honestly, with an attitude like that, you won't be missed." on a customer support forum pisses me off no end

The fact a non company employee can shut down my complaint highlights the fact that FG run you own ****ING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Blog Entries
    Hi bludreamer Im pretty sure your last thread was closed because there was no question of any substance in it other than one querying about the need for 32bit support. Everything else you wrote was either inflamatory or likely to lead to inflamatory responses. The general consensus was that the software was working, that the software does not auto-upgrade you, you have to opt in to the upgrade, that 3.3.2 players can join 3.3.3 hosted games and vice versa, etc.

None of your posts were censored (other than potentially forum auto-swearing censorship). Your points have been made and heard.

The forum is not the only way to contact support as you well know. You have been invited by the owners to email them directly on [email protected]

Continuing to make posts in the same vein are very likely to garner the same response.

If a player at your table was acting in the same way you would probably excuse them from your table until they chose to act differently. I would and Im going to close this thread down now too.

Please repost your thoughts/suggestions/opinions/complaints without the inflammatory extras or send them direct to [email protected] if you feel that your message really requires all the excess.

Thread Information