FG Spreadshirt Swag

Time for change at FG

So, I post for the 2nd time about angst caused by SmiteWorks upgrading software and not telling people and expecting people to poll their forums for information rather that pushing information out to people. An upgrade that breaks the game.

And you know the surprise - I am attacked by people on this forum for it being my fault that the software I've spent over a G on breaking my weekly game. That I upgraded and it is my FAULT when I DID NOT. You have no idea how much that angered me.

SMITEWORKS YOU NEED TO SHUTDOWN VILLAGE IDIOTS SPEAKING ON YOUR BEHALF RIGHT NOW!

Now that pisses me off no end. Smiteworks is not longer a little hobby company that we should forgive any ill and say 'oh well' it is taking a lot of hard earned dollars and needs to be up all the time, and backwards compatible all the time and pro active all the TIME.

Because of me being very pissed off I started looking at other VTT's and there are a lot more than before. Some are crap some are better and some are different, some are better

Both of these are looking at very viable alts to FG and aren't far behind - I'm considering just blowing my investment in SmiteWorks basically because I am pissed off with the way they are delivering updates and maybe using the following
    https://battlegroundsgames.com/
    https://d20pro.com/

Beside that fact you are failing to upgrade your software in any meaningful way - 32bit? Really - It was 2009 when I last ported a 32app to 64bit - does anyone even have a 32bit computer anymore? And really a the port won't break 32bit

You need to monitor your forums more. And SERIOUSLY I will drop the 1G if I find a better platform - yeah - it is hard being first and staying current - but you are losing ground to a lot of competion now

Please insert childish fanatic comments below about "sorry to see you leave" (you know who you are!)

Blog Entries
    It is unfortunate you interpret the responses to your posts differently than I do. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt on this forum, and always try to assume that every post is made in good faith. Maybe I'm naive, but it helps keep this forum a friendlier place than it might otherwise be.

I hope that you find what you are seeking. Good luck and good gaming.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You never did tell us what your, or your player's, problem was.

From what I've seen, Smiteworks doesn't respond to people that come onto the forums yelling at them. If you would like to direct a complaint to the company, instead of just trying to make a scene, you can contact them at [email protected]. I believe they actually suggested you email them in your first thread.

Moderator: Comment deleted
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; October 7th, 2017 at 10:29.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I think the OP has made his point and I'm going to close this thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

@bluedreamer,

We strive to make our community a place for open discussion, which allows a wide variety of opinions to be stated. While we monitor our forums, we generally avoid closing down or removing threads unless they become heated and/or personal. If you feel that is the case, please report the post. You'll find the forums to be more open than many others, and we allow discussions that aren't allowed on other sites.

If you have more concerns or questions about Fantasy Grounds, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information