Starfinder Playlist

Thread: E-Sports Gear

E-Sports Gear

I noticed that Roll 20 has added a merch store where you can get E-Sports jerseys themed around their logo.

I'd love to see something like that from FG so that I could wear a jersey proclaiming my tabletop gaming geekiness and have it reflect the VTT I actually use.

Any plans for something like this in the future? If not I'll have to hold out hope that GeekyJerseys does something D&D themed someday as I have no intention of giving R20 any of my cash.

Blog Entries
    I know I'd seen a link around somewhere, maybe one of the newsletters? But Google gave me this link; https://shop.spreadshirt.com/smiteworks/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the link. Nothing quite like an e-sports/hockey/baseball jersey but a couple items I might pick up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jojogladco View Post
    Thanks for the link. Nothing quite like an e-sports/hockey/baseball jersey but a couple items I might pick up
    You are welcome, thanks for the rep

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I have one of their t-shirts. It's quite nice. I wear it when I GM.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I suspect the reason for the gear, is that Roll20 is the main sponsor of a Heroes of the Storm e-sports team.

Roll20 sponsors an e-sport team. That's higher on their priority list than fixing the various bugs or hiring a new developer while Riley is off doing some VR mmorpg off of r20's funding.

Thread Information