GI JOE RPG Launch

5e armor table missing

Howdy, I have a small issue. I am the DM for a 5e game and all was well, until I updated fantasy grounds and then the armor table went missing. I and about half my players can't see it. We get a run time error. But a few players have everything running smoothly. Is there an easy fix for this? (I'm afraid of the uninstall and reinstall option as I don't want to lose the campaign). Thanks

When you say the armour table is missing can you say where it is missing from (PHB, basic rules, SRD, something else) and also how you are trying to open it and what the runtime error is?

Oh, and welcome to FG and to the community
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    When you say the armour table is missing can you say where it is missing from (PHB, basic rules, SRD, something else) and also how you are trying to open it and what the runtime error is?

Oh, and welcome to FG and to the community
    The PHB and I've tried a few ways to open it. Mainly through the links that FG provides (the shield icon). I was trying to help a player make a toon and got to the starter weapons and armor section and they all work except for the amror table. I'll have to run FG so I can say what the exact error is.

Hmm, I can't reproduce. It's opening fine from the Library list Equipment/Armor and also from the links in all the classes and from the link in Chapter 5 Equipment/Armor and Shields.

Can you give me all the steps that you are taking in order that I can track this one down.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by megesregnal View Post
    The PHB and I've tried a few ways to open it. Mainly through the links that FG provides (the shield icon). I was trying to help a player make a toon and got to the starter weapons and armor section and they all work except for the amror table. I'll have to run FG so I can say what the exact error is.
    I would try creating a new campaign and seeing if you can access it there. That will ID if it is a campaign issue or something with your module download.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

My path was PC-> Classes (i chose Barbarian for example), Scroll down until you gear to starting gear, there are a few lists (weapons, armor, adventuring gear, tools). Click the link next to armor (the shield icon) and get a "console(GM)" to pop up with "Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (reference_armorltable : reference.equipmentlists.armortable@DD PHB Deluxe) All other tables are fine and the table has worked in the past before the most recent update. Also, only some of the players and myself have the issue. Oh and thanks for helping.
    @LordEntrails: Unfortunately that did not help....
    Last edited by megesregnal; June 4th, 2017 at 23:30.

Oh, duh. Yes sorry. That link is broken. I was working from my fixed version, rather than the one on live. An update will get issued soon.

Okay, cool. So, is there another way to view the table or it out or order until update?

Em, not near my computer but can't you get it from the library list. That may also be broken since the problem is a spelling error.

You can still get to it from the Library. DD PHB Deluxe -> Equipment -> Armor.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information