5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Question about SCAG

I noticed Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide is on sale this week and had a question: Is SCAG basically the reference material for Sword Coast, or does it also contain 1 or more adventure modules (similar to SKT)?

I will likely purchase anyway for the reference material as I am creating modules in this area, but was also interested in learning if there are pre-made modules in the book as well.

Blog Entries
    Reference material. Mostly theme and setting info, a little bit of mechanics/class info. No adventure modules.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It would also include some archtypes for certain classes, but this book is mostly for a detailed perspective on the land of The Sword Coast.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Indeed, it is mainly a reference book detailing information on the Sword Coast. It also contains numerous new backgrounds, several new archetypes for all of the classes, several new race variants and a handful of new spells.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information