DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 36 of 44 First ... 263435363738 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    It seems that this extension may need an update for 3.3.10, do you want that I post the error here? (it arises when opening an image)

But I can understand when you do not want to maintain it due to the upcoming FGU and since you have a lot to do
    Thanks for the heads up. I will keep maintaining this extension. I usually wait until the release moves to live before I look at anything.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I will keep maintaining this extension. I usually wait until the release moves to live before I look at anything.
    ah, that is cool Thank you very much

enhanced images (layers) player problem

Moderator: Moved to correct thread.

I don't know how, but a friend of mine is unable to see any of the tokens on a map anymore (tokens pasted on top layer) which other players can see fine. He logs in, sometimes can even see the current map with tokens, but then Fantasy Grounds freezes causing him to restart. After the restart, he no longer sees any of the tokens. What is unusual is that he can see and move tokens around when I paste a token (or he pastes a token) on the map on the lowest layer. So as a player, he has access to the lower layer which I didn't think was possible. Very odd. Anyone know of a fix or at least have had this issue?
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; March 3rd, 2020 at 10:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Achernar22 View Post
    Moderator: Moved to correct thread.

I don't know how, but a friend of mine is unable to see any of the tokens on a map anymore (tokens pasted on top layer) which other players can see fine. He logs in, sometimes can even see the current map with tokens, but then Fantasy Grounds freezes causing him to restart. After the restart, he no longer sees any of the tokens. What is unusual is that he can see and move tokens around when I paste a token (or he pastes a token) on the map on the lowest layer. So as a player, he has access to the lower layer which I didn't think was possible. Very odd. Anyone know of a fix or at least have had this issue?
    This is probably caused by the issue with FG freezing. What operating system is the player running and is it 32-bit or 64-bit? How much memory does the player instance of FantasyGrounds.exe run with - especially at the point when FG freezes?

As a short term fix to get the player running again after a FG freeze, ask the player to clear their cache - click the nuke button in the top right of the Join Game window.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

oy oy oy...

i think this extension got hosed by update 3.3.10.

besides giving me error messages all over the place and not working anymore, it might be connected and have affected the pins as well?

all the pins i've labored to place on a bunch of maps have all gone disappeared ({-[

i'm so sad...
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    oy oy oy...

i think this extension got hosed by update 3.3.10.

besides giving me error messages all over the place and not working anymore, it might be connected and have affected the pins as well?

all the pins i've labored to place on a bunch of maps have all gone disappeared ({-[

i'm so sad...
    Have a look in your campaign folder - you will see multiple backup files.
    Once the extension is patched, if the pins dont rehome themselves correctly, you may have to manually copy the image and pin data from a backup file into your live db.xml

Please download v2.1.4 of the extension from post #1.

Note - this is a hotfix for FG v3.3.10 compatibility and there could be other issues. I've tested for basic layer operation, masking and encounter deployment. Please report any issues in this thread.

Currently known issues (to be fixed soon):
    1. The grids don't line up across all layers unless the toolbar is visible - use the new toggle toolbar button to show the toolbar.
    2. The first time a locked image is opened the toggle layers button may not work. Unlock the image (and lock it again if you wish) and then the toggle toolbar button should work.

This may now work with Savage Worlds in v3.3.10 - would someone who uses Savage Worlds and is familiar with the functionality of this extension like to give it a test drive please?

thx for being so responsive!

this is a useful extension, and i appreciate your prioritizing fixes.

i will do both suggestions.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Thread Information