STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries

New Tutorial Campaign

New Tutorial Campaign
    We created a new tutorial campaign you can install and read through to get up and going. The campaign is targeted towards D&D fifth edition, but the same principles apply to most rulesets.

Tutorial Campaign

Nice one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Looks really good and much more in-depth than the previous "5e Sample campaign".

I think the "Turning on effects for Players" entry needs to be cleaned up. It looks like some details on instructions for editing or creating Story entries got mixed up in that page.
    Last edited by jrowsey1; May 10th, 2024 at 19:05. Reason: typos

I think it was a missed opportunity to show how inventory locations work
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Blog Entries
    The nice thing is that we can modify this as we go and it will be there for anyone installing in the future.

What are you wanting to show with inventory locations? Placing stuff in a backpack to group them and have it calculate the encumbrance change when it is equipped or not?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    The nice thing is that we can modify this as we go and it will be there for anyone installing in the future.

What are you wanting to show with inventory locations? Placing stuff in a backpack to group them and have it calculate the encumbrance change when it is equipped or not?

That'd be a good thing to show I think. I don't know how many player's characters I have had the opportunity to look at and the inventory is just a mess and things are difficult to find.

Special campaigns like this should have some kind of "pull" request to update when desired by the client user...in my opinion anyway.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    Looks really good and much more in-depth than the previous "5e Sample campaign".

I think the "Turning on effects for Players" entry needs to be cleaned up. It looks like some details on instructions for editing or creating Story entries got mixed up in that page.
    Yup.. agreed.. was just tracking down this thread to post the same thing.

Thread Information