DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I will purchase those.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    I will purchase those.
    Thankyou!

But what about the notion of having some way of configuring images so they scale to a certain size and position on a top-down view, instead of being squished to a map grid?
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

I personally would like to have them scale as your mock up and extend beyond the single square grid.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

I thought I would pop back in on this subject as I really feel it would be advantageous for Fantasy Grounds if there were better token controls, for at the moment a user is pretty much limited to artwork that fits a map grid square - which is basically just Pog's. The image I posted last time may not have conveyed the message, so here is another try. The token on the left is scaled correctly and positioned correctly to the map grid square (represented by the grey square), the same token on the right is what a user gets when artwork is squished to the map grid square.

So some means of being able to set up the token artwork, I think, would be a boon for Fantasy Grounds.

Blog Entries
    I didn't see this added to the Feature Request list so I added it. "Preconfigured Tokens" is the request title.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I didn't see this added to the Feature Request list so I added it. "Preconfigured Tokens" is the request title.
    I just went to have a look and "upvote" it, but I could not find it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    I just went to have a look and "upvote" it, but I could not find it.
    It has to be approved first. I suspect it may not be until tomorrow.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    I thought I would pop back in on this subject as I really feel it would be advantageous for Fantasy Grounds if there were better token controls, for at the moment a user is pretty much limited to artwork that fits a map grid square - which is basically just Pog's. The image I posted last time may not have conveyed the message, so here is another try. The token on the left is scaled correctly and positioned correctly to the map grid square (represented by the grey square), the same token on the right is what a user gets when artwork is squished to the map grid square.

So some means of being able to set up the token artwork, I think, would be a boon for Fantasy Grounds.

I'm not a fan of the ones on the left as I've used them like that before and the issue is they cover up other tokens and also have some clicking issues.
    I can see how people would like them to be like that, but you always end up running into other issues and might go back to wanting them the old way anyways.
    Having said that, I do think it would be nice to have in some cases, so maybe a setting per token that allows it.

I also wish they would allow us to link directly to the feature request instead of having to search for it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I also wish they would allow us to link directly to the feature request instead of having to search for it.
    There are 2 feature requests for that

Thread Information