Starfinder Playlist

Keep getting kicked every few min.

Ive been playing for a few months and just today this started happening. Not sure if it matters but i did log onto my laptop today earlier with my account and i normally play on my desktop. Ive closed out on the laptop so not sure if that matters. otherwise no changes from anything. my firewall is public. and router seems to be fine. not sure what to check
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lemonpinch88; March 6th, 2022 at 02:32.

Blog Entries
    There is one other report of this happening today. So something has changed somewhere on the internet. Probably not with FG's website, but hard to say. Have you tried with different browsers? Have you checked your security software? Have you rebooted?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

dont know how to use different browser for the game but have checked security settings and rebooted.

It has not kicked me in 20 min so it might have been some temporary thing i will post again if it continues.

Thread Information