FG Spreadshirt Swag

Saving Throw Token Graphics - Tick and Cross - How to turn them off?

Now, this may have changed in the latest few releases, as I haven't tried it for a while, but during my sessions I've been manually rolling saving throw dice rather than allowing PCs to target and select from the Actions tab.

I did this because, succeed or fail, the NPC token would then have a huge tick or cross graphic across them, which seemed to persist.

I found on these forums that typing /dsave in the chatbox removed the graphics, but it was just a hassle.

So... if these are still a thing, do they eventually remove themselves from the token or is there a way to turn them off altogether?

Blog Entries
    Sounds like you are using an extension that is doing that. Or maybe my options are set different than you because none of that sounds familiar to me. Can you check extensions and post a screen shot or two? And I will see if I can reproduce.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Indeed, turn off the offending extension.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You know, it totally is.

I've attached an image of the absolute eyesore, covering up my token; STImage.JPG

I found an option called 'saving throw graphics', which must be it. It's part of the 5e enhancer extension. Problem is, it's already turned to off and just not doing as it's being told.

I'm not sure that the combat enhancer works very well in Unity. I'd remove the extension altogether if you are having issues. That issue you can see, but there could bee others that you aren't seeing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'll have to play a session with it turned off, yeah. I added it from the get-go, so haven't really experienced FGU without it.

Gonna miss those spatters of blood on the tokens...

Thanks all

The 5E Enhancer is designed for Unity. But it's not being actively developed. If you have issues with it I suggest posting in the thread for that extension, people who use it may give you some ideas.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...53-5E-Enhancer
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Good Day Wintersoldier7
    If you are using the enhancer or the extensions that a couple people broke it down to be modular, the command to clear the saved checks and X’s is /dsave.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Wintersoldier7
    If you are using the enhancer or the extensions that a couple people broke it down to be modular, the command to clear the saved checks and X’s is /dsave.
    Hey, Bonkon!

Yeah, I've been using /dsave but it got to the point where I was tired of the PCs asking me what it was they had to all type in again and again. We ended up just rolling saving throws manually.

I've turned off that sub extension now and it's sorted, think I'm happy with that.

Thanks for the input everyone!

Hi Wintersoldier7,

just in case you didn't know, once you've typed /dsave (or anything for that matter) into the chat box, and before you press return, you can drag it onto your quick-bar at the bottom of the screen. I've got mine on F3 and i also get my players to do the same. It makes getting rid of the ticks and crosses instantaneous with just the click of my F3 key.

Cheers,

Simon

Thread Information