5E Character Create Playlist

Scaling in 4k issue

Hello,

i have a problem that the UI is small in 4k.
    i tried using the scale in the setting but its not that good.
    any other option to fix it?

/scaleui *** (where *** is a %) is a quick way of changing the scale without going back in to settings. It's the only way I personally know of changing the scale to get something that suits. I have it around 150 or 175 for my 4k monitor but ymmv.

If you're using Windows, I use the Window native scaling for my 4K monitor - set that to 125%. Of course that scales everything, not just FG.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, the first option works ok.
    btw, how do i change the icon and add colors to the panel buttons?

Quote Originally Posted by Korak View Post
    Thanks, the first option works ok.
    You'll need an extension. Check the first few posts stickied at the top of the ruleset that you are going to be using.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Korak View Post
    There are a few themes available for certain rulesets - these are activated as extensions when loading a campaign.

If these don't give you what you're looking for there are a few extensions around that change some aspect of the graphics in certain rulesets. For example, this one changes the colour of the sidebar buttons: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...red-5e-Sidebar

There are also some themes available here: https://www.fg-con.com/free-downloads/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    You may also find that you might like a combination of the scaleui mixed with some of the Bog Font extensions. The BF extensions don't change the button size, but do affect the text sizes.

Personally I drop the resolution of my screen, 4k on a 15" laptop is... tough

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information