Starfinder Playlist

Larger Font size?

I realize there would be issues with making the text bigger... lack of room on space-restricted character sheets, stuff like that.

But in the books or the story board entries, there's no problems with space. Is there any way some of us old grognards with worse eyes can make THAT text bigger?

Other than /scaleui 125, which does help, but burns a lot of screen real estate on things we don't need enlarged.

I searched the Forge, but didn't find anything there: lots of ways to write in different language fonts (including a finger language font? ok) but no way to increase the text size in fields where the primary goal is extended periods of reading that text.

Thanks for your time!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Quote Originally Posted by Vass_Dts View Post
    I actually have that one, and it's not working. I'm getting a "TTF Tag missing" error.

=( Hoping there's another solution. I messaged the creator, but it's been 2 years since the creator has updated that extension.
    Last edited by merkvah; April 30th, 2024 at 20:11.
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

Blog Entries
    If you search the Forge for "font" you will find a bunch of various font extensions. Most/many of them have an option to adjust the font size (normal, big, bigger). Take your pick

For instance, here is one; Fantasy Grounds Forge

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    If you search the Forge for "font" you will find a bunch of various font extensions. Most/many of them have an option to adjust the font size (normal, big, bigger). Take your pick

For instance, here is one; Fantasy Grounds Forge
    Thank you. I had searched for font, but all I found were different language alphabets for variations on Elvish or whatnot. I appreciate your link!
    A.J.

Thread Information