5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 14 of 17 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    I was very excited to see Pre-generated characters added to the module exports, but I found a couple of shortcomings, weirdness. First is just a little design nitpick in the export window all the other data types are written in all uppercase and pre-generated characters is not so it looks out of place. The second is I can not figure out how to export/get their portraits to go into the module, when I load them they are blank and i have to re-associate them with the ones in my portraits directory.
    Portraits have never been supported in import/export and have always had to be re-associated. I suspect that will have to be another enhancement. I think it's already on the wishlist... https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

@Blackfoot,

Do you have the code you're working with posted somewhere?

@Blacklamb,

1. The export window list data type labels are not all uppercase in CoreRPG, and thus the Pregenerated Characters string shares the same casing. My guess is that the ruleset you are using overrides the data type strings to upper case them, and will also need to override the "library_recordtype_export_charsheet" string to uppercase that one to match.

2. The portraits are as LordEntrails responded. They've never been importable/exportable.

Regards,
    JPG

@LordEntrails thanks for letting me know, I was thinking I was missing something, I'll look and see if it's on the enhancement list and if not add it.

@Moon Wizard I'll bug the rule set developer.

This is my first time trying to make a module seeing Pregenerated characters was enough to for me to try to modurize the Starfinder Society adventures that I have been just resetting between sessions and that will make it a lot easier to start a new one or move them between my computers.

Thanks, for the quick answers

I just updated to v3.3.6 however when I try to load my campaign I get this
    Capture.JPG
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    I just updated to v3.3.6 however when I try to load my campaign I get this
    Capture.JPG
    And did you try yes or no? Also, try running the update again. Sound like it might not have completed.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Can you try deleting the CoreRPG.pak file in the FG data directory under the rulesets subfolder, and running a new update? Let me know if you need more detailed instructions.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you try deleting the CoreRPG.pak file in the FG data directory under the rulesets subfolder, and running a new update? Let me know if you need more detailed instructions.

Regards,
    JPG
    Sorry no effect. Same error
    If I hit Yes it just keeps up with the same error message, if I hit No It tells me Its missing all this stuff and sends me back to the laucher

I may try redownload of whole thing
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Ok fresh install now Im getting this when I try to load the sample campaigns
    Capture.JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Ok fresh install now Im getting this when I try to load the sample campaigns
    Capture.JPG
    Can you check that your windows login user has Read Write Modify permissions on the whole Fantasy Grounds data folder and subfolders.

Local Group has Full control and the user is Admin

Thread Information