5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Awesome, thank you!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    We're sold

My players want to know out of that 13.7k points of damage the wizard dealt, how much of that was friendly fire! *G*

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Looks awesome, wouldn't mind at all paying for such a cool function!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bawsr View Post
    It does look interesting. I would rather pay once for it though than paying a subscription cost.

It would certainly be good data to use against the PC's telling them. .see you roll a lot of critical hits.. You just don't like when they hit you!
    Hey bawsr Hulse isnt using the Manual Roll feature is he?

Blog Entries
    Id give the stats a go - Ive never heard my players grumble about rolls being non-random but they are all nerdy and would get at least a little fun out of the stats.

It would be nice if this was free to ultimate license users and I think $7 for 6 months would be better unless it has more stats (IMO).

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure there will be more stats in time (if this goes to production). I think Doug was just playing around and put together really just a proof of concept.

There are other stats I would like too, mainly around averages. Like; average damage dealt, average damage received, standard deviation, etc. Plus all sort of other capabilities, but I would wait until it was an actual product before spending much time thinking about it.

I just think it's pretty cool that Doug said, 'Hey, I've got an idea, let me put something together and see what the community thinks!" And then shared it with us.

It's a neat idea for sure, but i would not pay a subscription for it. I have so many supscriptions running for all sorts of things it makes my head spin so i am getting a bit tired of subs. Thats one of the reasons i coughed up the Money to buy the Ultimate License instead of subscribing to it, and i am certain there are alot of people out there that is starting to get tired on anything that is subscription based. Better if you include it in FG subs or purchases. Maybe sell a version of FG that the sub/purchase price is slightly higher than normal instead of one more sub.
    Last edited by Allmight; April 14th, 2017 at 09:23.
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Thread Information