DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 24 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Western Tennessee, near the Mississippi River
    It's always on weekends that I have to work!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OldJarhead View Post
    It's always on weekends that I have to work!
    There are games running at lots of odd hours all weekend.

I wonder when player registration started?

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I wonder when player registration started?
    Hmm... September 8th?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Looks like if you snooze you lose, I didn't see a single 5th edition D&D event that had an opening. Is there a way to get on a waiting list for an event? I really would of loved to try the converted Slavers module, this was my favorite series.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danimal66 View Post
    Looks like if you snooze you lose, I didn't see a single 5th edition D&D event that had an opening. Is there a way to get on a waiting list for an event? I really would of loved to try the converted Slavers module, this was my favorite series.
    I think you can still apply for the game that is full. The DM (at least I do) should then let you know you are on the waitlist for the game.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I think you can still apply for the game that is full. The DM (at least I do) should then let you know you are on the waitlist for the game.
    You can't make a booking if there are no more confirmed spaces available. We recommend you use the comments section for the event in question to ask to be put on the waiting list. Tick the check box that will send you an email if someone replied (as the GM might post a reply if someone drops out). But check back every few days to see if a spot has come up anyway. If the GM has agreed to put you on the waitlist and a space comes up they *should* wait a few days for you to apply, but they won't wait forever!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, I really just wanted to get in a 5th edition game. I've been DMing for my group for almost 2 years now on FG but have never played a game. I thought it would be beneficial to play a game.

Blog Entries
    One spot just opened on the Sunday Cloud Giant's Bargain game.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal66 View Post
    Looks like if you snooze you lose, I didn't see a single 5th edition D&D event that had an opening.
    There are 4 (in English) that have openings:
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/dnd-5e...ning-chapters/
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/c01-al...gem-aaw-games/
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-pi...book-of-lairs/
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/ddal4-13-the-horseman/

Page 13 of 24 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

Thread Information