Star Trek Adventures: Alpha Quadrant Sourcebook
HOME, SWEET HOME
WE ARE ALL EXPLORERS DRIVEN TO KNOW WHAT'S OVER THE HORIZON, WHAT'S BEYOND OUR OWN SHORES.
The Alpha Quadrant Sourcebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of information to aid in playing or running adventures set within the Star Trek universe. The Alpha Quadrant Sourcebook contains:
- Eleven new alien species Player can choose from during character generation, including Aurelians, Caitians, Edosians, and Ferengi. A selection of alien starships from the Cardassian Union, the Ferengi Alliance, the Breen Confederacy, and the Tholian Assembly.
- Guidance for the Gamemaster on running missions and continuing voyages in the Alpha Quadrant, along with a selection of plot components to help plan adventures and several new Non-Player Characters to enhance encounters.
- Details on the Federation’s presence in the Alpha Quadrant up to 2372, and details on the homeworlds of Betazed, Denobula, Tellar Prime, and Trill.
- Material about the people, history, and culture of Bajor and the Cardassian Union, including details on Cardassia Prime and other worlds.
- Information about the Ferengi Alliance, the Tzenkethi Coalition, the Breen Confederacy, and the Tholian Assembly.
The Star Trek Adventures supplementary rulebooks and sourcebooks require the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook in order to play.
Adapted for Fantasy Grounds by: Dominic Morta
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Unity license and the Star Trek Adventures ruleset. Compatible with Fantasy Grounds Unity
Screenshots may differ from what you see in-game based on the extension and ruleset you have loaded.
(TM) & (C) 2017 CBS Studios Inc. (C) 2017 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Owned by Modiphius Entertainment Ltd. Copyright (c) 2021. All rights reserved.
Released on December 06, 2022
Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 4.3.1 and higher.