World of Farland Players Guide
The World of Farland is a popular, award-winning campaign setting for the 5th edition of the world's most popular RPG. Farland is a setting where evil dominates. The Lords of Sin have conquered the lands, but the forces of good have staged a rebellion. The battle rages, and the world hangs in the balance. Which side will win? That's up to you and your players! This core rulebook from the World of Farland gives everything a player needs to battle the forces of evil... or to help them! The World of Farland Players Guide includes:
- New race options, including the magical Glimmer elf, the reclusive Sunder elf, the half-drow, and evil races like the Wyrmsblood kobold
- Exciting new class options, like the spell casting Rage Channeler barbarian, the Witch Slayer fighter, and the Ghost Pact warlock
- New backgrounds, like the Rebel, the Refugee, and the Former Servant of Evil
- New equipment, such as the bastard sword, and original customization options, like the new Avenger feat
- New spells, such as carpet of flame and garrote
- An original herbalism system, including herbs and concoctions
- Much more!
This Players Guide is meant to be used with The World of Farland Gamemasters Handbook and The World of Farland Campaign Setting, all available for Fantasy Grounds. With those three core books, you will have all the information you need to create an immersive campaign set in Farland that will bring you countless hours of fun and adventure! This product has been converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions:
- Digital reference manual organized for ease of reference and presentation.
- Drag and drop lists of classes, races, backgrounds, feats, spells and items.
- Effects coded for concoctions and spells for the PC sheet Actions tab in drag and drop format!
- All the images from the book available to share with your players as you need them.
Adapted for Fantasy Grounds by:
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Unity license and the included 5E Compatible ruleset. Compatible with Fantasy Grounds Unity
Screenshots may differ from what you see in-game based on the extension and ruleset you have loaded.
Owned by Farland World. Copyright (C) 2022. Used with permission. All rights reserved.
Released on July 20, 2021
Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.3.7 and higher.