- Play a character of one ancestry raised in a different culture, like an orc raised by elves
- Play a character of mixed ancestry, like the child of a gnome and a halfling
- Replace the outdated concept of Race in D&D with ancestry & culture
- Convert existing races into ancestries and cultures
- Create your own custom culture
- Comes with two friendly one-shot adventures designed for players of all ages
- Based on the successful ZineQuest Kickstarter
- Get 126 more ancestries & cultures in Custom Ancestries & Cultures and More Ancestries & Cultures
- Create cultures based on geography or the planes of existence in More Ancestries & Cultures
Adapted for Fantasy Grounds by: Grim Press, Ltd.
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Unity license and the included 5E Compatible ruleset. Compatible with Fantasy Grounds Unity
Screenshots may differ from what you see in-game based on the extension and ruleset you have loaded.
Owned by Arcanist Press. Copyright (C) 2022. Used with permission. All rights reserved.
Released on February 03, 2021
Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.3.7 and higher.