Doors to Darkness
Doors To Darkness provides five scenarios written especially for beginning Keepers and players of Call of Cthulhu. Here you will find horror, mystery, investigation, ghastly monsters, strange magics, and forgotten secrets, as well as plenty of advice about how to run the adventures for best effect. As well as the scenarios, an essay by Kevin Ross details a wide range of hints and tips on running Call of Cthulhu - guidance any Keeper, new or experienced, will find very useful.
This product includes:
- The Darkness Beneath The Hill - A friend�s house renovation project leads to unexpected discoveries in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Genius Loci - Not all is well at Danvers State Lunatic Asylum and it�s down to the investigators to heed a friend in need�s cry.
- Servants Of The Lake - The hunt for a missing person reveals ancient secrets in the wilds north of Kingsport.
- Ties That Bind - Strange rock formations have been found in Mrs. Carrington�s prized fountain. But these are like no rocks seen before!
- None More Black - The death of a Miskatonic University student leads the investigators into unsavoury neighbourhoods and dark business dealings.
- Also included are ten diverse and ready to play investigators, allowing players to dive straight into the mysteries contained within Doors To Darkness. Lastly, just because these scenarios are written with new players in mind, don�t expect them to be a walk in the park! Those who dare to open the doors to darkness will discover just what secrets and dangers lie within! You must have a copy of the Call of Cthulhu Keeper Rulebook 7th Edition to fully enjoy these scenarios.
Authors: Brian M. Sammons, Glynn Owen Barrass, Charles P. ZaglanisArtists: Victor Manuel Leza Moreno, Jonathan Wyke, M Wayne Miller, Pat Loboyko, Eric Lofgren, Loic Muzy, Celeste Burcham
Converted by: Colin Richardson
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds full or ultimate license and a one time purchase of the Call of Cthulhu 7E ruleset
Released on January 26, 2018
Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.2.2 and higher.