5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Quorlox View Post
    If you visit https://fg2app.idea.informer.com you can vote to support the idea. You will probably have to show things by date added since it defaults to number of votes, and because this is so new, it has few (if any) votes.
    Specifically for c# https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=126279

I'd actually like to see it myself tho I don't give it much hope.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    This would make me cry with joy.

It's seriously the thing I spend the most time doing.

It would go a LONG way to just let us use HTML templates of some sort.
    I agree. HTML/CSS have their own problems but the existing tooling around them is very good. This way FG devs wouldn't need to develop/include their custom tools. Also, Unity has several ways to render HTML-based overlays/GUIs. I think this should go on the roadmap somewhere.

I will kickstart at my financial limit if it contains the tabletop connect features and toolsets.

Over five years ago, was the aquisition.

Animated images and dynamic torchlight don't compare to a 3d dungeon building toolset.

I would like to back FGU on Kickstarter but cant, because it only accepts credit card.
    Is there any possible method to back you preferably via paypal , and still get the discount as i would classify as veteran ultimate backer?

Same thing apllies to my boyfriend only difference he got only a standard license

All of the financial processing for this event is handled through Kickstarter. We have heard of several people using prepaid credit cards to back the KS in this scenario.

Once FGU launches, you will be able to purchase through Steam or our website as you can now.

Regards,
    JPG

Yep, buy a prepaid card and use that.

Any new news on Unity. Kickstarter should bill by account today. What is next?

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Any new news on Unity. Kickstarter should bill by account today. What is next?
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2522779

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    see FG Blogs especially last one Now Hiring - Apply today!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    So for regular account upgrade Ultimate Veteran, nothing to do right at this moment?

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information