STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Sure
    As notrealdan said, I also haven't seen this given a number yet, but Moon and Doug are aware.
    Still an issue, still not on open issues list.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mdrichey View Post
    Still an issue, still not on open issues list.
    Yep. Not sure why it hasn't been given a tracking number, but Moon and Doug have mentioned it several times. Also, be aware they have stated that first priority is stability, second is broken/missing functionality, third is performance. This falls in the performance category, so that might be why no tracking number yet.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yep. Not sure why it hasn't been given a tracking number, but Moon and Doug have mentioned it several times. Also, be aware they have stated that first priority is stability, second is broken/missing functionality, third is performance. This falls in the performance category, so that might be why no tracking number yet.
    I think it's arguable that the memory usage issue falls in the stability category, since it's to blame for many of the crashes people are getting. Doug also stated that they're giving it high priority here.

This falls into the stability category. FGU is unusable for me at present. I will keep bumping this periodically, until I see it show up on the known issues list.

Quote Originally Posted by notrealdan View Post
    I think it's arguable that the memory usage issue falls in the stability category, since it's to blame for many of the crashes people are getting. Doug also stated that they're giving it high priority here.
    Thanks for the link!

It doesn't have a tracking number; because there's no one issue that we can point at to address as a task (which is what the issue/task numbers are for). The latest build does including some load time and memory improvements for module loading, but we're aware that there is more to be done.

Regards,
    JPG

It seems the memory issues are resolved. For me, anyway. I'll start a more comprehensive evaluation!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern (GMT -5 or -4; Check Local Listings)
    DM: D&D 5E - Out of the Abyss
    Player: Homebrew Worlds on FG and Waterdeep Dragon Heist Live

Thread Information