5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 10 of 19 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    What these extensions do is not in the core version as far as I know so they are still relevant
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This thread is specifically for 5e Extensions; the enhanced image extension is broader in scope. It is sticked in the CORE thread.
    Yep, and the CoreRPG extension link is included at the top of post #1 in this very thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Last edited by Zacchaeus; December 25th, 2016 at 20:35.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

why is there no shop and town Extension for 5E D&D ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfquee View Post
    why is there no shop and town Extension for 5E D&D ?
    There is, DOE: Locations Extension

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

thanks for the replay , do you know if there is a guide how that work ? cant seem to find any and not sure how i lets say build a blacksmith then i can share that with players and in that blacksmith he have the items i prepared so it is not just say shop from PHB or other modules. but he only have those items and at that price to give game more a relistic feeling to it

thanks for the replay , do you know if there is a guide how that work ? cant seem to find any and not sure how i lets say build a blacksmith then i can share that with players and in that blacksmith he have the items i prepared so it is not just say shop from PHB or other modules. but he only have those items and at that price to give game more a relistic feeling to it
    There are very detailed instructions within the extension itself. Load it up and you'll find it in there.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

i only see licence in that that why i ask for guides
    but i am new to FG as a DM trying to understand it all before i start running games. but a old GM in general :P

never mind i found it didt know i had to load a module also
    from the libery

Blog Entries
    never mind i found it didt know i had to load a module also
    from the libery
    There is also a wiki page at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...tions_Database
    If it is like the other DOE's I'm gaining familiarity with, the wiki page will have all the content of the guide (which as you found), is attached to the first post as a module next to the extension.

If Dulux has a flaw, it's that he you might say he over documents his extensions

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information