DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    However, if you export the NPC via the Modules>Export button (like you might do if you want to include your beastiary in another adventure session) and then Activate that NPC module the Combat & Abilities rolls no longer display on the chat panel.
    It's a known issue. And hopefully is included in the fixes I have coming in the next release.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Was the ruleset silently updated? I get a 3.11.0 version

Quote Originally Posted by Nexos View Post
    Was the ruleset silently updated? I get a 3.11.0 version
    Yes it was, but only to fix CoreRPG issues. A full update is due soon which will add new features.

ronnke,

Will one of the new features be token sizing like for the D&D rulesets - i.e., small, medium, large? I can't upload an attachment or a screenshot for some reason but if you reference this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibr8cncALsI at the 3:11 mark, you can see the green and red squares around tokens denoting they take up 1x1 squares or 2x2 squares.

I know that I can scale with the mouse wheel, but it would be great to be able to set the image size class in the character block - PC or NPC.

TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie T View Post
    ronnke,

Will one of the new features be token sizing like for the D&D rulesets - i.e., small, medium, large? I can't upload an attachment or a screenshot for some reason but if you reference this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibr8cncALsI at the 3:11 mark, you can see the green and red squares around tokens denoting they take up 1x1 squares or 2x2 squares.

I know that I can scale with the mouse wheel, but it would be great to be able to set the image size class in the character block - PC or NPC.

TIA!
    You're not talking about the "reach" but the actual token itself? I know the reach works (incorrectly—SM1 doesn't automatically go to a 2-yd-radius in GURPS)
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Token scaling to SM and Reach are features that already exists in the ruleset. You will need to have a value in the SM and Reach fields of the PC/NPCs when you drop the character tokens on a map. You will also need to have the Auto Scale Token option enabled for the token itself to scale. If the Auto Scale Token option is set to off then the token will not scale, but the green and red Size and Reach circles will scale.

Awwww!!! You are correct, sih! (You wrote it so of course you are!)

I missed it somehow. Thanks for correcting me straight. Does the scaling on SM go off of the minimum for that SM? Or max? Or somewhere in between?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie T View Post
    Awwww!!! You are correct, sih! (You wrote it so of course you are!)

I missed it somehow. Thanks for correcting me straight. Does the scaling on SM go off of the minimum for that SM? Or max? Or somewhere in between?
    It goes off the minimum, but GURPS is a little bit handwavy about SM specifics. A 12ft python by GURPS standards would be a SM 2 creature. It's longest dimension makes it SM 2....but is it really the same size as a wagon, which is also SM 2, or as easy to hit as that wagon?????
    Last edited by ronnke; February 20th, 2024 at 00:21.

Agreed. And it doesn't really matter if something like a mecha is 30 feet tall if you're looking straight down and trying to block off it's square footage for a battlemap.

Did anyone have a chance to test the new FG 4.5.0 release? I have a game tonight so I'm not planning to update unless somebody else has already tried it out and can give a green light.

Thread Information