Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 38 of 39 First ... 2836373839 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Sorry your right FGU, does not work on FGC sorry now I know what your talking about.

thank you for the confirmation !

is it possible to add in your extension, Races and Classes of MERP ?

I am not doing any more work on FRP for a long while, I been doing it for 13 years, i am happy to update it, with new rmc changes but that's about it., happy for anyone to branch it if they want.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Hi Sasmira, due to the copyrights matter, I'm just doing it by myself and only for myself. I have started and am far from finishing it. Honestly, I'm not using Ardem's ext, but just changing where it's needed Dadaking main RMC ruleset. the huge amount of skills had been a performance issue for my friends, so we'll keep it low as it was with the original MERP.

Hi, I am Sasmira GM and would be glad to help here, even if I know nothing for the moment in coding, but we lack a lot a things on FRP books Could we discuss together of what you have done, and how I could help here ? Call By discord ? My user name on Discord is "blakckbiji"
    JB

Hey I have replied with a PM around this.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbiji View Post
    Hi, I am Sasmira GM and would be glad to help here, even if I know nothing for the moment in coding, but we lack a lot a things on FRP books Could we discuss together of what you have done, and how I could help here ? Call By discord ? My user name on Discord is "blakckbiji"
    JB

Hi,

canīt find your user on discord if I am searching - I am working on arcane companion and have a few modifications of spellists that were wrong (RMC) till now.
    Please contact me - my user is Tarinia UTC+1

Tarinia UTC+1

By the way there is a long time bug - if you are ready to code, please tell me, so I can show you what I mean.

Thanks

Micael

Does anyone know how the rank bonus from PP development is calculated? I've created the Arcanist profession and defined its Prime Stats as Empathy, Intuition, and Presence (unfortunately unable to add a 4th). When adding the skill 'Power Point Development' and defining the stats as Em/In/Pr it correctly calculates the stat bonus, but for whatever reason the rank bonus remains 0 despite any increases in its rank.

I've fiddled around with the options, and it works fine with other default professions.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by adamss View Post
    Does anyone know how the rank bonus from PP development is calculated? I've created the Arcanist profession and defined its Prime Stats as Empathy, Intuition, and Presence (unfortunately unable to add a 4th). When adding the skill 'Power Point Development' and defining the stats as Em/In/Pr it correctly calculates the stat bonus, but for whatever reason the rank bonus remains 0 despite any increases in its rank.

I've fiddled around with the options, and it works fine with other default professions.

Thanks.
    Hi,

first of all- the arcanist is bugged- perhaps because its from RMC companion somehow.: the bonus from Prime stats (3 for arcanist) are the average of EM,IN and PR- FGU canīt correctly calculate that (if you used cmb progression) because if you put in two stats or more the will be added together (except Dakadin will find a solution for that). Use the combined rank progression for PP-Development for the arcanist- all other classes have no problems with ranks for PP (PP progression). The only possibility at the moment is to put in one stat that have the average bonus of your 3 Primes or to correct this bonus manually. You need to put in the following options to get the PP skill and not a fixed value. You can see on my second screenshot, that then all rankss are calculated normally for a arcanist.
    Have fun
    Micael
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by micael; August 28th, 2024 at 21:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffonbait View Post
    Lastly
    I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to add weapon skills to the Weapon categories. Some explanation on how this works would be good, thanks.
    This is an issue I am having right now.

The drag/copy the category causes all sorts of issues, so I can't do that.

Hi Dakadin,
    if I am opening the chars avatars in FRPG (after the last updates) it takes 10 times as long before the char sheet opens for the DM. Any idea why and how to help?
    Thanks
    Micael

Page 38 of 39 First ... 2836373839 Last

Thread Information