DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    I am so sorry that you are closing up shop. I hope that it is with a forward look towards a new opportunity that may fulfill and reward you more than this last has done for the community. And to go out with this massive KS and offer of maps is awesome for us. I hope it serves you even better.

I'm all in for the omniverse, to have this massive collection available if I ever get back into publishing adventures again is just too valuable to let go.

I truly hope this brings to a close a wonderful period in your life and opens a door to a new and even more rewarding time.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    FYI, I went to post on the Cartographer's Guild and they want commecrial thing like this in their News sub-forum, but you have to be a professional to get permission to post there. If you want to post there News (cartographersguild.com)
    You need to follow the pretty simple instructions here: News Forum Rules (cartographersguild.com)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I am so sorry that you are closing up shop. I hope that it is with a forward look towards a new opportunity that may fulfill and reward you more than this last has done for the community. And to go out with this massive KS and offer of maps is awesome for us. I hope it serves you even better.

I'm all in for the omniverse, to have this massive collection available if I ever get back into publishing adventures again is just too valuable to let go.

I truly hope this brings to a close a wonderful period in your life and opens a door to a new and even more rewarding time.
    Thank you LordEntrails. I'm also hopeful that making my tokens available to others will inspire new custom/traditional mappers to emerge and keep things going. I just got 121 backers, which is equal with my highest record in ten years so I am really appreciative to have had such a great run and go out with a celebration of what was achieved. Everything changes, but I feel good the way its ending.
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

This is an amazing deal Kris! I have most of them already, but supporting you to get any gaps I'm missing!

To others reading this - $25 for this massive collection of amazing maps is fantastic value! They're great to use in Fantasy Grounds, being very flexible for a quick random encounter or building maps within FG from multiple meander images.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Are you going to be adding any of the other artwork you have on gametilewarehouse? Some of those are worth kicking the pledge up a notch or 3 methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This is an amazing deal Kris! I have most of them already, but supporting you to get any gaps I'm missing!

To others reading this - $25 for this massive collection of amazing maps is fantastic value! They're great to use in Fantasy Grounds, being very flexible for a quick random encounter or building maps within FG from multiple meander images.
    Thank you so much Trenloe, I think it is too. And I hope as many people as possible join the campaign - it truly is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. And if you ever back one kickstarter, or have never backed a kickstarter, this is the one to back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Are you going to be adding any of the other artwork you have on gametilewarehouse? Some of those are worth kicking the pledge up a notch or 3 methinks.
    Hi, thanks a lot for the compliment. I guess I will consider it. Some of the artwork is AI (Immersion Kits) I called them which I felt was the perfect way to use AI for RPG - but they're controversial. Others are my traditional Soloman Temple Squares, Dungeon Tiles etc. I will consider making them add-ons maybe.

Well, thanks to your support we smashed my previous KS funding record. Thank you all so much.

As this campaign has raised over $10k, I've decided to make some additional offers. What better to go with 5000 tokens than a silly amount of room and dungeon tiles?

I am also offering an optional license to go with them.

Ultimately, you could start your own mapping business all for a miniscule outlay of $299. This is easily a $10k package.

Use the videos supplied in the Updates to join them together with Inkscape or GIMP or your favourite imaging program - decorate with tokens - and join the mapping industry!

Please see Updates for more information.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...n-for-25/posts

digitalrooms2024.jpg
    Soloman Square Exhibit.jpg

Thread Information