Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    No, but if you can find it, I put a request in there for such
    I did, and I upvoted it
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

I've suspended support for any extensions. It just isn't worth my time anymore to have to continually update them.
    Smiteworks has a developer relations problem (perceived or real) that needs to be fixed.

When an item is completed, can you add info to the build so we know which it’s included in please? Also, can’t seem to view any comments that have been added.

Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    When an item is completed, can you add info to the build so we know which it’s included in please? Also, can’t seem to view any comments that have been added.
    What happens when you click on the comments button?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    Note, you can add feature request for the feature request tool to the feature request list Just select a category of Website!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    What happens when you click on the comments button?
    Get a pop out window and can expand the first comment but can’t advance to any others.

Blog Entries
    Pop out window should look something like this;
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-28 140402.png 
Views:	128 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	60396

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Found a bug in the idea text field, it doesn't sanitize inputs for < and >'s. Or, it *does* but only by deleting everything between them lol.

One feature that would be nice to have is a DM friendly NPC creation for Traits and Attacks. An example would be like a Pull down list based on the books a person has and of course rule set they are using. Since wording has to be percise I know lots of DMs who have trouble making a good NPC since traits don't work or spell attacks because they don't know how to word it correctly. I think this would help immensely for new Dms who are using FGU and veterens who are use to it but are welcome to the easy use of it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drab View Post
    One feature that would be nice to have is a DM friendly NPC creation for Traits and Attacks. An example would be like a Pull down list based on the books a person has and of course rule set they are using. Since wording has to be percise I know lots of DMs who have trouble making a good NPC since traits don't work or spell attacks because they don't know how to word it correctly. I think this would help immensely for new Dms who are using FGU and veterens who are use to it but are welcome to the easy use of it.
    Put it on the Feature Request list linked in the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Drab View Post
    The easiest way to create a new NPC is to make a copy of an existing one and edit the copy. That way you retain any wording that makes it work.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread Information