DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 67 of 100 First ... 1757656667686977 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Ah, I see, I can add an option for turning on/off such parsings (but probably then all or nothing, it may be too cluttered otherwise)
    Oh... ok... I see. I think it will work.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    all the healing and damage of channeling was reverted (when try to damage undead, instead got healed) and doesn't suit with my group.
    Perhaps try 'healing' the undead?
    In other words, damage button = negative energy channeling
    healing button = positive energy channeling.

I assume that is how that is supposed to work?

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post

I use an extension for spells (can't remember its name) probably yours , that separate the healing and harm in different actions and we all got used to it to work in that way.
    And since not every foe is an undead (and sometimes there is a mix), it's a bummer to remove the revert effect everytime, but if I can disable when adding the undead, and then activating it later, i think it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post

I was really exited when you added the revert effect, but it causes more trouble than it is worth.
    It is intuitive to push the damage button when doing damage, and heal when healing.
    You would never push the heal button on an enemy.

It is a good idea, but it turned out it only slows down play because we forget about it, and have to redo a bunch of stuff.

Now if the revert effect can be coded that for example one could convert x amount of damage of y type to healing, it might be more usefull, but there are only some small edge cases.

I would also be happy if there was a toggle in the options to turn it off

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    I was really exited when you added the revert effect, but it causes more trouble than it is worth.
    It is intuitive to push the damage button when doing damage, and heal when healing.
    My group adjusted to it quickly and now we like having it align with "positive/negative" channeling. It's particularly good for channel effects because you only need the one button.

Perhaps a three-way option?
    All/On, Not REVERT, None/Off.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    My group adjusted to it quickly and now we like having it align with "positive/negative" channeling. It's particularly good for channel effects because you only need the one button.

Thanks all for your input

I am a bit busy right now because my girlfriend is visiting me, I try to look at it the next days (I hope)

@all who already updated to the newest versions: Are my extensions working properly so far?

I am asking because I have to admit that the maintenance of these extensions reached a point that it is a bit too much for me I actually would really really like to use my free time to finally prepare my next campaign (didn't play since end of 2019), but every time I finally get time again I realize that I have to spend that time on updating my extensions I do not want to drop the maintenance of course, I just try to distribute my free time a bit different so that the maintenance is not the only thing I have to do all the time It is very good that there are so many ruleset updates, but it caused a bit too much maintenance work for me Hopefully understandable

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    @all who already updated to the newest versions: Are my extensions working properly so far?

I am asking because I have to admit that the maintenance of these extensions reached a point that it is a bit too much for me I actually would really really like to use my free time to finally prepare my next campaign (didn't play since end of 2019), but every time I finally get time again I realize that I have to spend that time on updating my extensions I do not want to drop the maintenance of course, I just try to distribute my free time a bit different so that the maintenance is not the only thing I have to do all the time It is very good that there are so many ruleset updates, but it caused a bit too much maintenance work for me Hopefully understandable
    Haven't had any problems with Extended Automation. I'm hopefully done with all my projects in October/November, so I could at least help a bit on maintenance if needed

Thread Information