FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Sorry don't mean to flood you with items. I have another question.

When I'm looking at magic items through the module, and click the icon to look at the details I get a console error. Same for rituals, alchemical formulas, and it seems everything else in the 4E_Items module. Is this something I'm missing?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wink182 View Post
    Sorry don't mean to flood you with items. I have another question.

When I'm looking at magic items through the module, and click the icon to look at the details I get a console error. Same for rituals, alchemical formulas, and it seems everything else in the 4E_Items module. Is this something I'm missing?
    Hi I haven't been able to reproduce this issue, so I'm not sure what's going on.

magic_armor.JPG

Do the item properties appear if you use the Items sidebar menu (the sack icon)? They may look a bit different because it uses a different window type to display things from that menu (it's like an inventory item rather than the a library item).

magic_armor_2.JPG

And feel free to post any issues you may have like this, as the community can find issues more quickly than I ever could, given the number of things that are in the libraries.

Quote Originally Posted by skelekon View Post
    Hi I haven't been able to reproduce this issue, so I'm not sure what's going on.

magic_armor.JPG

Do the item properties appear if you use the Items sidebar menu (the sack icon)? They may look a bit different because it uses a different window type to display things from that menu (it's like an inventory item rather than the a library item).

magic_armor_2.JPG

And feel free to post any issues you may have like this, as the community can find issues more quickly than I ever could, given the number of things that are in the libraries.
    Yep the sidebar menu seems to work just fine. I'll poke around and see if I can figure anything out.

Yep the sidebar menu seems to work just fine. I'll poke around and see if I can figure anything out.
    If you want to post the command line you used to generate the Items library I can see if I can reproduce the issue, although if it was the default one from run_all.bat then that is what I have been testing with already.

Also, new version is on Github that correctly adds critical dice to the Combat tab when weapliments are dropped into the Inventory tab.

Quote Originally Posted by skelekon View Post
    If you want to post the command line you used to generate the Items library I can see if I can reproduce the issue, although if it was the default one from run_all.bat then that is what I have been testing with already.

Also, new version is on Github that correctly adds critical dice to the Combat tab when weapliments are dropped into the Inventory tab.
    I did use the run_all.bat. I recreated with your latest version in the hopes it would solve the problem but no dice. The other modules work fine doing a similar thing. Looking at feats and races in PC Options for example, which I assume uses a similar/same control?

I did use the run_all.bat. I recreated with your latest version in the hopes it would solve the problem but no dice. The other modules work fine doing a similar thing. Looking at feats and races in PC Options for example, which I assume uses a similar/same control?
    Well I was able to figure it out, but I'm not sure what to do about it. It seems to be a conflict with the Player Agency extension. When I disable that, everything works fine.

Well I was able to figure it out, but I'm not sure what to do about it. It seems to be a conflict with the Player Agency extension. When I disable that, everything works fine.
    Yes I enabled Player Agency extension and confirmed the same issue.

Looks like it is to do with Player Agency breaking certain window classes (referencearmor, referenceweapon, referenceequipment, referencemagicitem & reference_ritual).

The windows that open from the Items sidebar I think have window classes of item_stats_weapon, item_stats_armor & item_stats_other, which are still working.

It seems that you can still drag & drop the library reference items onto PC sheets correctly, though you can't look into the details until it is on the character sheet and converted to one of the item_stats_* windows.

I might post something in the Player Agency extension thread to see if this can be fixed - I'm not sure if there is anything I can do on my side to mitigate this.

Blog Entries
    Hi Guys,

Sorry I missed this. I dont use the 4E ruleset so hadnt seen this before.
    Right now Im snowed under but I will try and look into it at a later date.

As someone who previously worked on a Portable Compendium parser, I wanted to chime in and say that I love the work that skelekon has done with theirs! I'm glad that someone else was able to expand upon the work VegaFontana and I performed; I simply did not have the time to actively maintain a project like this. I've archived my own GitHub repo and directed newcomers to use skelekon's instead; I know it's what I'll be using

Agree with Valkyrion. Been using this for a while and it's fantastic.

I found one more small bug. For NPC, statblocks, if they have an encounter power, there seems to always be a space before "Encounter" in the recharge box of the power card which prevents the combat tracker from tracking if it's been used. Very minor and easy to fix on my end but just wanted to bring it up.

Thanks again!

Thread Information