DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: FG Forge

FG Forge

Are all the user made extensions and add on content available on Forge? If not, where should we search for the various content? I guess I don't fully understand it all. It would make sense to centralize all available content on Forge.

It is up for the individual developers to upload their content to the Forge. There are few that keep them here in the forums. You should check the Extension/Ruleset/Paid Extension subforums. If extension is in the forge, there will be link to it.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by hpdonat View Post
    Are all the user made extensions and add on content available on Forge? If not, where should we search for the various content? I guess I don't fully understand it all. It would make sense to centralize all available content on Forge.
    The main reason for the Forge it to provide developers a way to provide automatic updates to end users using the FGU update mechanism. It also allows users a slightly easier way to find things over having to search the forums.

That said, it is relatively new and totally voluntary. Some use it, some don't. Those that don't generally post their content to the forums, and you have to watch those threads to see if something changes, then you have to download and install the change yourself.

Blog Entries
    There are also still a large numbers of extensions on the www.dmsguild.com

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information